BU - Chapter 50

POV: Flau'jae
As I was driving home, I had my hand on her thigh caressing it when I felt Barbie pushing my hand further up her thigh.

I looked over to see her smirking, all my focus on this road about to go away.

"I'm driving right now" I said trying my best to resist doing exactly what she want me to do.

"I know yew know how tew multitask" She said in soft tone.

As my hand got closer, my finger grazed her lips

"You ain't got no underwear on?" I said both shocked and slightly upset

"You should've been said some I woulda been under the table at dinner" I let her know

She started laughing but I was deadass serious.

I been waiting all night to get a piece of her and she want to wait until we almost home. We was up in the sky nobody would've known.

"Now you gotta wait til we get home" I told her, removing my hand from her leg.

"Yew get on my nerves" She said slightly irritated as she started touching on me

"Stop it" I said in a strict tone but she didn't care

Please just let me make it to this parking lot I started thinking to myself. Just five more minutes lord.

She was trying her hardest to unbutton my pants when she started kissing on my neck.

I'm not gone make it.

"Pull over" She whispered in my ear

"We almost home" I tried to say sternly but I was loving this shit fr.

She continued as I almost wrecked this car, speeding home to get in her.

I parked the car all types of crazy getting out before she tried to trap me in there and went to open her door.

"Let's go, hurry up" I told her as she was getting out

She was giggling getting out the car like she was ready for what's bout to happen.

We both practically ran to her door as she opened it first, walking in before turning around and pulling me through it attacking me with her lips.

I picked her up, taking her to the bed, setting her down on the edge of it so I could start undressing her.

I started with her boots, kissing down her legs as I made my way to them. Once I was done taking off her boots, I kissed her while moving my hand up her thigh, as her hands scaled my body and she started taking off my jacket.

I pulled away only to take that off as I tapped her thigh

"Spread them for me"

I dropped to my knees, kissing up her thigh, only stopping to observe the sight in front of me.

"You ruined your skirt" I told her as I unbuttoned it so I wouldn't have anything in my way

"Yew can buy me anoth-" she spoke as I flicked my tongue on her clit, taking my time with long and slow strokes

I picked up speed just a little before slipping two fingers in her, feeling her clench around them.

She was letting out pants instead of moans as she laid down on the bed clutching the sheets.

I forgot I had the rose petals on the bed until she started pushing them off the bed.

I paused, leaning back from her, causing her to lean back up.

I smiled at her while her juices covered my face, before I started fully undressing her. Taking care of her entire torso, sucking on her nipples, before I continued to devour her almost swollen clit.

"Flau- i'm- cu-" She let out allowing me taste all of her. I stayed sucking on her clit until I felt she was truly finished.

"You taste so good" I spoke as I pulled back bringing my fingers covered that I just took out of her to her mouth so I could watch her taste herself.

"Here" I said while slowly forcing my fingers between her lips. I undid my pants and pulled them down with my free hand as she sucked my fingers clean.

"Good girl"

I finished getting undressed, taking my shirt off, staring her down as she started stroking me.

Her hand felt so good but that's not what I wanted. I moved her hand pushing her down against the now random pattern of roses as I lowered myself over her.

Her mouth dropped as I pressed into her, stretching her out.

"Fuck" she moaned out

"Take it" I said as she let out a whimper

I started off slow before I picked up speed, grabbing her neck, looking into her eyes as smiled at the gesture

I smiled back before I started kissing her as I slid in and out of her. Her moans in between kisses slowly becoming my new favorite thing.

"I'm close" she said before she started sucking on my neck. I couldn't help but let out a loud moan.

"Im finna put a baby in you" I added

"yes!" she moaned out as I felt her reach her climax

"please"

Her wish is my command. I slowed down staying in her as I came.

She clearly wasn't done cause she forcefully grabbed my face attacking my lips, ready for more.

I felt myself getting hard again as I was still inside her.

Somehow while I was still in her, she flipped us over, taking her place on top. Slowly straddling me as I wasn't completely hard yet.

I couldn't do anything but admire the view. With the look she got in her eye she finna change my life.

She leaned down kissing me as she inched her way up my dick before she glided back down.

I let out a loud moan before I smacked her ass cause why she teasing me?

"Stop playing" I told her

"Tell me you love me" She asked.

"Barbie"

"Tell me" She demanded.

"I love you" I spoke making her blush

I put my arm behind my head as she slowly sunk down on me, letting out a moan as she threw her head back letting one out too as she took all of me.

Happy Valentine's day to us.