BU - Chapter 56

POV: Flau'jae

"Now let me see these pictures"

She went and got her laptop showing me the pictures and telling me her whole plan for the announcement.

"VOGUE?" I damn near yelled

"Now you just showing out, when you do that and why you ain't let me come"

"Yew was in the doghouse and I had tew keep it a secret" She said laughing.

"I didn't need to be there anyways, you wasn't gone get anything done" I shrugged

"mhmm and why is that?" she asked

"You know why, look how good you look, they wasn't gone be able to keep me off you"

"Yew just talking"

"I'm not"

"then show me" she said low as she smirked

I moved her laptop away from us as I started kissing her neck, slowly leaning her down on the couch.

I stopped, looking at her as I bit my lip before she pulled me down towards her kissing me greedily.

I smiled in between kisses as our tongues started to intertwine.

Im bout to blow her back out on this couch.

I put my hand under her shirt, circling her nipples with my hand as we kissed and she let out soft lil moans.

I slowly ran my fingers down her stomach, moving my fingers to her clit as she lifted her leg up.

I wasted no time taking her underwear off and flipping her over.

"On your knees, come on arch it"

I took my shorts off lining myself up with her, sliding my dick inside of her.

"Fuuuuuck, you're so tight mama" I let out.

I slid in and out of her tightening my grip around her waist cause she kept running.

"Ain't this what you wanted?"

"Stop running" I said smacking her ass.

"I'm no- i'm not" She moaned out as her chest fell completely on the couch

I didn't mean to let out a laugh but I couldn't help it.

She wasn't a fan of that but I didn't care.

I stopped pulling out as I flipped her on her back, legs up

Her walls clenched around me as I slid back inside her.

It felt so good I let out a moan myself.

I watched as she was biting her lip trying to mask her moans until I slammed into her making her say my name.

I moved her legs, leaning down giving her kisses as she wrapped her legs around me.

"Say it again" I whispered in her ear as I maintained a steady

"Say mine" she moaned out making me go harder

"Say my name" I responded a little more aggressive then I intended

How she was able to roll her eyes I don't know

"Flau'jae, say my name" she let out forming a smirk.

"Tell me who's the best you've ever had"

Oh?

I was a little shocked she said that slowly down completely.

I just stared at her knowing my eyes had dangerous look to them, i'm finna tear her up even more

"Angel" I spoke as I slammed into her

"Angel" I whispered in her ear before giving her a hard kiss

"Angel" I pleaded as I gripped her neck going hard and deep cause I was about come

She smiled as she let out moans. She still had her legs wrapped around me so I couldn't pull out even I wanted to.

I kept going until we both came. She unwrapped her legs from around me letting me pull out.

I was stuck I can't lie, I needed to catch my breath so I just laid there for a quick second.  I was in this mf sweating.

She wiped the sweat off my forehead before she got up or attempted to cause her legs was shaking.

She got up forreal this time going in the room and coming back with a towel for me.

"Here and clean off my couch" She said giving it to me.

"Those ain't my juices" I said laughing as she sucked her teeth