Chapter 8~ bye felica

(Edited)
I wake up to find myself crying. I slowly close my eyes and take a deep breath trying to regain my strength. Phew, it was just a dream. Oh shoot! I need to pack.

I fly around the room packing every possession of mine in sight, which isn't much. Once my suitcase is packed I sit on the bed contemplating life.

'Ding! Ding!' A bell sounded

Time for roll call! I just sigh and make my way down to the lobby. This is the last time I will have to take roll call till I get adopted, but in the back of my mind, I'm still thinking that I might be back here again soon.

Once standing and waiting- I mean roll call -is over with I head back to your dorm. Staring at a wall seems nice to me at the moment, so that's just what I do till I hear my name crackle over the loud speaker.

"Louella come down to front lobby"

I quickly get up and roll my suitcase along with me.This is really happening. Yay. Wait. No. Omg what's gonna happen?

I walk into the lobby and find Joey and Daniel waiting for me. I hesitantly walk up to them and they both gently smile at me.

"Hey are you ok? You have a black eye." Joey gasps

"It's n-othing, I'm fine..." I mumble looking away- anywhere but into their eyes.

"Here, lemme fix you up when we get home, ready to go Louella?" Daniel asks

"I-I guess." I stutter yet again, looking at the ground.

Shyness is evil, and can never be overcame, at least in my situation. Ugh, you have to be kidding with me right now. I look up to find Joey and Daniel at the desk finishing out the rest of the paperwork. This. Is. Another. Dream. It has to be!

I pinch myself, and wince in pain. Nope, not a dream. Also, I need to chop off my nails, they could kill someone.

Daniel walks over to me and smiles.

"Louella, you ready to go?"

I slightly smile and don't know what to do. I'm ready to get out of this place, but I also am not sure of what will come in the near future.

While I took my time deciding what to respond, Daniel had already taken my bag and is walking to the car alongside Joey, holding his hand. He looks up, and I jog to them to keep up. Their car was in front of the orphanage and was really shiny. The last time I was in a car was like, maybe 1-2 years ago, well whenever I had your last set of 'parents'.

Joey opens up the trunk, and Daniel loads my suitcase into the back. They both smile at me and climb into the car. Daniel was behind the wheel, and Joey was sitting in the back. I just stood there not sure what to do.

"Come on in! Sit next to me!" Joey excitedly bubbled. Fear glazes over me, where am I going? What are they gonna do to me? My breathing becomes heavy as the realization of being adopted is coming increasingly more real.

-------
A/n
Hope you liked this chapter! Thanks for commenting, liking and reading! So many reads already! Thank you for your support! Love y'all <3 7/8/15