Chapter 33

~~won't be able to update next Monday, sorry~~

Crowley emerged back into the room with a medical cart carrying a bunch of instruments and tools. "What should I start out with?" He asked, clicking his tongue, looking through his supplies. He looked up at me, and I struggled, trying to get out of my handcuffs to escape his gaze. Crowley returned his attention back to his assortment of instruments after scrutinizing me.

I gained the courage to speak up saying, "Let me go you- you.."

"You what?" Crowley dared me, slowly walking towards me

"You dirty fish salad bag!" I spat my insult at him.

Crowley grabbed my hair and forced me to look up at him. I winced and stared into his eyes to find him amused.

"Dirty fish salad bag?" He mused. I stared at him with eyes as cold as I could muster. Crowley only smiled and reprimanded with "Awwh how cute"

Shut the chocolate fudge up. I ain't not cute, nor never ever fe fi fo tever have been.

Crowley released my chin and afterwards I was left stunned with all the courage that came out of no where. Probably cass, tbh. Great, now cass probably just got me killed. Darn him.

Meh.

Then the terror of the situation kicked in, Crowley was going to hurt me. My eyes started darting about the room while my mind was set to over drive. I have to get out of here, and quick! What do I do! I can't do anything! I'm going to die I'm going to die I'm going to die. I'm too young. Save me. Someone. Crowley broke my thoughts when he showed up with a tool of some sorts, causing me to go into hysterics. I tried everything, yanking on the chains, crying, backing as far away from him as possible, screaming, the usual.

His temper flared causing him to scream at me, "shut up!" To which I responded by continuing to stay in the far corner, whimpering.

Just as he was about to plunge his knife into me, someone with black eyes appeared beside him, looking urgent. "Crowley, Castiel sent all of the archangels to find you in here. The only safe place to go is earth."

He let out an angered sigh and threw the knife to the side.

---

We were in a small town in Kansas in a local diner while I was chained to Crowley. "These handcuffs" crowley said, lifting his right hand, resulting in my left hand to go up with his. "Have special warding, so you are as useless as a muggle"

"What is a muggle?" I asked, putting my fears aside for curiosity.

"You've never read the Harry Potter- oh never mind" Crowley dismissed with a wave of his hand.

"Do you eat?" Crowley asked, skimming through the menu.

"Yes?" I said hesitantly.

"Well, I don't want you to starve before I get some answers, so order something" Crowley said, motioning to the menu

"I'm not hungry" I replied, not willing to take anything he gave to me because it might be poisoned. But, the world seemed to be against me today so right then my stomach growled.

"I don't believe you" he said before a waitress came up to us before she took our order, to which he replied to give us whatever the special is.

Cas, if you can still hear me, please help. All I know is I'm in Kansas. Please.... save me.

I just want to get back to Joey and Daniel. Before I realized it, my eyes were on the brink of tears threatening to spill over due to the thought of my dads. I just want to be normal, that's all I want. Why me? And in that moment I heard a whoosh behind me.