Part 39

The afternoon Joey announced that we should be productive today and all of us should actually get out of the house. I asked if I had to, and he replied yes.

I reluctantly got out from under the covers of my nice, warm, cozy, fluffy bed to go into the cold tiled bathroom. I showered, brushed my teeth, applied deodorant and perfume, etc. once I had freshened up for the day I pulled out a pair of acid washed high waisted shorts and a purple crop top sweater with Mickey Mouse on the front accented with a mini story book necklace. I like to think of it as my spell book in my closet for some reason.

I walked downstairs and into one of my favorite rooms, the kitchen. I found Joey and Daniel talking animatedly about our plans for today as well as eating some healthy toast stuff Daniel made. I trudged to the food cabinet and pulled out a box of cereal. I put the box on the counter and sat down beside it.

I didn't really feel like getting back up, or opening my eyes even. So, naturally I used my superhuman cool relentlessly radical powers to levitate a bowl over to me and make a ball of almond milk appear out of thin air and fall into the now resting bowl. I sluggishly took the box of cereal in front of me and started pouring it into the bowl. I found some fresh strawberries from Daniels garden so I sliced them with a wave of my hand and using my fabulous element powers, I dehydrated the strawberries before putting them into my bowl,too.

Shoot I forgot a spoon.

I somehow got one. I don't really remember if I stood up and got it or if I had used some power to get it.

Joey gave me a once over, before saying "looks like you aren't a morning person right now"  with I replied to with a small grunt before turning to my cereal.

"We are going to go to the walk of fame today!" Daniel's voice exclaims once I finally finish my cereal.

We first go to the walk of fame and look at all the names on the ground. I don't recognize many names because they're mostly old people. We then drive to Universal studios where Joey meets some fans, then we go to Santa-Monica pier where we spent the rest of the dying day together, and also having dinner together there. The pier was fun, we got to go onto a Ferris wheel and it was then when I realized how scared I was of heights. That wasn't so much fun... We also got to walk along the beach and someplace called Venice beach. The day was crazy.

Venice beach was a lot of fun like the rest of the attractions, but the bathrooms there weren't so fun. Don't look at the drawings on the inside of the stalls, you'd wished you wouldn't.

We also got to go to some shops there, too where we got to buy a shirt for me that was a light red/ pink/ white shirt that was cool. We soon made our way to the car once it got dark with our hands full of shopping bags, sunglasses and cotton candy accompanied with large smiles on our faces.

We were on our way home and I was exhausted. I soon was lulled to sleep in the back seat by the passing street lamps along the deserted roadway.

I only woke up when there was a pair of headlights through the window shield and a loud semi's horn blaring right in front of me.

------
A/n
Dang I suck at being a good author for y'all I'm gonna post a little rant on my conversations tab if y'all want to read 😅