Rescue operation

"I don't know." Max was confused. He tried to recall, only remembering that he had fallen into the bioelectricity cultivation pool as if he had been electrocuted at first, and then...
  He couldn't remember anything.
   "I know, I understand. But man, this look is really cool!" Little Spider said in a kind tone, and began to chat with Max.
   "I am very unfamiliar with the body. I only feel that my whole body is full of strength, full of powerful power." Max looked at his hands entangled by the electric current, his expressions fell into obsession.
   And at this moment, amadeus finally rushed to Times Square.
   "There are so many people!"
   frowned slightly, amadeus waved his hand gently, and immediately, within a radius of several hundred meters, he was enveloped by his mental power and fell into the realm of his illusion.
"Give way!"
   faintly speaking. Following amadeus' words, the flow of people around the com automatically separated a channel. These people have been hypnotized, so they are very obedient.
   Of course, this kind of hypnosis is only temporary. He doesn't have the ability to hypnotize so many people around him for a long time.
   After passing the crowd, Amadeus soon came to the center.
   When I caught my eye, I saw a bunch of policemen around, as well as a blue energy man and a spiderman in a red and black suit.
   "Spider-Man, and Max, the electric light man! Oh, there is a sniper upstairs a hundred meters away?"
  Amadeus raised his eyebrows. In the range of his mental perception, everything was visible as clear as hay day, and the hidden sniper could not hide from his watchful eyes.
   "In the movie, it seems that this sniper shot, which caused the electro-optical man to be stimulated to run wild, and then he was defeated by Spider-Man and started a dark road all the way!"
   "This sniper, give me a sound sleep tonight!"
He snapped his fingers softly, and suddenly, the sniper hidden on the clockeoom rolled over and passed out into a coma.
   "These policemen, let me enter your minds!"
   With a sneer in his heart, Amadeus didn't want to be entangled by these policemen. He had been entangled by these guys before and had already annoying him to death.
  His target is the electro-optical man, and the electro-optical man is very sensitive at present, but he cannot be stimulated by these guys.
   As for the little spider, um... amadeus said that he was not capable to and could not hypnotize, so he could only do whatever he wanted.
   Everything was done, lifted up, and Amadeus walked towards the electric man and the little spider step by step.