Best China Visa Agent in Hyderabad - 100% Visa Guaranty

SPACE VISAS: Best China Visa Agent in Hyderabad — China Visa Agent Near Me

A China visa is required for any Indian traveling from India to China. A visa provided by China to a potential traveler is referred to as a Chinese visa rather than a China visa. Since there are various types of Chinese visas, we should be aware of why we are visiting and the type of visa we will need for that. | Top Visa Agent Near Me or Top Visa Assistance for China in Hyderabad is Space Visas it can shows visa types, including all the subcategories and categories, are mainly 16. These can go from needing to pass China to choosing to dwell there permanently. Before applying, figuring out which one applies to your situation is urgent.

Announcing the resumption of a wide range of visas for Indian travelers, including those for the travel industry, following a three-year break, the Chinese Consulate and Departments General in India have resumed giving all types of visas to foreign nationals, including tourism visas, port visas, and numerous visa-exclusion policies. Best Visa Assistance for China in Hyderabad is Space Visas and The Chinese Embassy in India announced that it has implemented temporary changes to visa regulations, granting Indian travellers some much-needed ease and flexibility.

The following candidates are exempted from biometric fingerprint collection: those who are younger than 14 or beyond 70 years old; those who previously had fingerprints collected within the past five years at the Chinese International Embassy in India or at the Chinese Visa Application Administration Center in New Delhi, utilizing a similar passport; and those whose fingerprints are uncollected.

TYPES OF CHINA VISAS

Tourist Visa

Process time: 4–10 days

Staying period: up to 30 days Visa Validity: Up to 90 days Entry: Single

Business Visa
Process time: 4–10 days

Staying period: up to 90 days Visa Validity: Up to 90 days Entry: Single

C Visa:
This is made available to foreign team members that need to work in China. This may likewise be applicable to the team's relatives. All types of transportation, including land, sea, and air, require a visa.

D Visa
This is issued to those foreign countries where people wish to reside in China permanently.

F Visa
We will be given this visa if we are a citizen of another country who needs to travel to China for a brief time period, such as a tour or a visit, for other similar purposes.

G Visa
Foreign countries that intend to use China as a transit point are expected to have this visa.

J Visa
There are two J-type visas: J1 is given to foreign journalists who need to live in China for over 180 days to cover news, and J2 is given to people who need to live in China for less than 180 days to cover news.

L Visa
If we are travelers who intend to visit China, we need to apply for this visa.

M Visa
This visa is provided to those involved with or expect to be associated with business and trade activities in China.

Q Visa
These are given to foreigners who are connected with people in China, whether they are permanent, durable residents or residents of China. While the Q1 Visa is provided to those who wish to stay in China for more than 180 days, the Q2 China Visa is provided to those who wish to stay in China for not exactly 180 days.

R Visa
This is issued to foreign countries who are very skilled, exceptionally qualified, or have high-level abilities when there is a necessity for those in China.