1/1

"You're so innocent bub" Mikha said, looking seriously at me.

"HAHAHA really? Why?" I asked, moving closer to her and looking directly into her eyes.

"Because sometimes I attempt to flirt with you, but it appears that you either don't catch on or just chuckle in response" she mentioned, a hint of disappointment in her voice.

And I just laughed.

~

Mikha's POV

Time flew by, and we found ourselves on the veranda, engaged in light conversation.

"Do you know any tongue twisters?" I suddenly asked her while taking a sip of my tea. Seeing her nod, I inquired, "What's your favorite?"

"Do I need to have a favorite?" she answered, furrowing her brows like a sullen child.

"I don't know, but I was just curious if you had one," I replied with a smile.

"Well, um..." she paused, searching for the right words for my unexpected question. "It's oka-" Before I could finish, she interjected, "I could go for 'How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?' But I'd prefer to playfully twist my tongue around yours!"I stared at her in shock, gasping at her words and biting my lower lip.

"Is that you babi?" I questioned. "What? Are you giving up on discovering what you desire?" Aiah responded in a serious tone. "I'll let my tongue dance around you, exploring every hidden pleasure," she added, licking the back of my ear as she whispered those words.

Aiah's POV

"I'll let my tongue dance around you, exploring every hidden pleasure," I added, licking the back of her ear. I noticed the hairs on her body standing on end, and she pressed her thighs together, which made me turn on because I already knew what that meant.

As my words hung in the air, a charged silence filled the veranda. I could sense Mikha's heart racing, a mix of emotions swirling within her.

"If you want to experience my tongue twister, come inside," I suggested, breaking the silence and heading into the room.

A few minutes later, I saw Mikha approaching me.

Mikha's POV

"If you want to experience my tongue twister, come inside," she said, heading to the room without waiting for my response.

"Siya ba talaga ‘yon? Those words she uttered really turn me on, I never thought she was like that. But she's so innocent, I guess I need to follow her to uncover what's behind that innocent face," I thought as I walked inside.

She was lying on the bed, watching me as I approached.

"I want to feel it, love. Come on and claim what's rightfully yours," I said, prompting her to stand up.

"Well, beg for it," she urged, but instead of complying, I pushed her onto the bed, leaned in, and kissed her soft lips. However, she didn't respond to my kisses.

"Why are you the one here? Shouldn't it be me? HAHA ihi lang ako hon" she said in an insulting manner, and I glared at her. "Her? Getting wild? HAHA, with her innocence, I'm sure I'll be on top tonight. This is my chance for sure," I thought.

Aiah's POV

I'm currently in the bathroom, checking myself if I'm ready for what I'm about to do, and of course, I also checked my nails, can't risk it.

If only she begged earlier, tumitirik na sana mga mata niya ngayon tsk.

"You're taking too long bub!" I heard her say as she knocked on the door. "Maghintay ka, Mikha Lim."