under 19 debut

Vamika happily skipped towards the lobby where Aru was waiting for her. "I'm here Aru di!!" Vami cheered as Aru turned revealing the person she was talking to.

Vamika stopped seeing the person, she looked towards the ceiling and said-"Meri pal do pal ki khushi tumse Dekhi nhi gyi na?"

Cause the person was none other than Aashika. She overhead the two talking and joined in with Arya, Aru being the kind soul she is agreed in a second.

"Vami? Aashika wants to apologise to you" Aru said, "Really?" Vami mumbled in distaste.

"Yes!! I misjudged you Vami, I'm sorry" Aashika said as Vami retorded-"Vamika. Not Vami and where is Gracy di??"

"Here!" Gracy said coming there as Ziva who was dressed a bit formally came there.

"What are you doing here?" Ziva asked Aashika, "She is coming with us!" Aru said with a smile.

"Yay!!" Gracy said with fake enthusiasm making Vami snort.

"Okay! Girls? Try not rip each others throat out and stay away from media! I'll see you guys later!" Ziva said as she walked out bidding them farewell.

The girls left for the stadium too.

Dressing room-

Akaay was talking with Rio and another one of there teammates, more like the three fooling around.

Shubhi was sitting at the side while talking something with the balling coach.

Soon the match started, Akaay was all padded up if a wicket falls early.

He was at number 3, Rio was at number 4.

Akaay was all pumped up for his first match. The Wicket fell on the 9th over, he walked into the stadium with a set mindset.

Akaay was in a full beast mode! He was targetting Afghani bowlers so much that even the crowd wa shocked to see the range of shorts he had.

As a six went straight onto the roof of the stadium, the girls cheered proudly as Vamika had huge grin on her face.

The cameraman showed her as she clapped unaware of it, as Akaay completed his half century he showed his bat to her making her feel immensely proud of him.

She gestured with her hands to a move to remove any evil eye at her brother making the crowd coo at the bond.

He played a fast inning of 78 runs before he got out. The girls clapped for him along with the crowd as Shubhi patted his back a bit proudly.

The match turned in there favour after the team put on a solid score of 328. They won the match with 36 runs.

After the match the girls went inside the dressing room to meet Akaay and Rio.

Aashika was whining through out the game, even Arya was starting to get annoyed with her.

"You were the one who wanted to come!! Ab ro kis baat pe rhi ho?!" Arya asked in annoyance. "I mean ham sirf match dekhne aaye the! Ab bachho se kyu milna?" Aashika said with a forced smile.

Gracy's glare shifted to her making her gulp, "That's my brother! At first, I didn't want you here! It was you who tagged along and then you keep whining to go back?" Gracy said with barely concealed annoyance.

"Besides it's a special day for me and Vamika as our brothers are debuting! Do you understand what compassion is?" Gracy hissed as Aru and Vami stood silently, Aashika was stunned to say the least.

"Di?" A voice called out her in excitement taking away her eyes of Aashika she was crashed into a hug by Rio. Her eyes immediately softened.

Gracy hugged him dearly as Vamika hugged Akaay who whined a bit nevertheless hugged her back.