another shock💔

The girls were ready for their series against Australia. A test series.

Ziva had returned from her Father's place a few days back. The girls were a bit suspicious since they knew something was brewing between Ziva and Smriti.

The two were constantly by each other's side as Smriti was seen giving some well needed talks to her about something as Ziva was nodding to everything with her usual calm nature.

Zora had not yet called her back and it was honestly starting to piss her off.

Vamika had met her mother in the mean time as Anushka was in Mumbai for a 'few' days.

Atleast that's what Vami knew.

Anushka in reality was staying at Zora's apartment in Mumbai, since Zora and Vi stayed at the team hotel she was all alone. Although Vi would sometimes sneak out to meet her.

Here the test series was in full height since it was Aussies. There biggest rival.

The first test ended with India winning by a very low margin. Sam scored 67 runs. Vamika scored 78 and Aru scored a 143 runs. She was brilliant at the pitch.

Nidhu and Gracy made a partnership of 100 runs and Gracy and Ziva made a partnership of 100 runs.

The series went on well, another day. It was there last day of the last match of there series.

Ziva walked into the dressing room with a grin Clapped her hands to get there attention, "Girls? A minute please?"

The girls who were all in a cheery mood cause of their win come along as Ziva started-"So good work there on the field! You all did exactly what was needed and in return we won this series! Good job guys!" And clapped as the others joined with there own laughters and howls.

Ziva walked over to Gracy giving her a hug and asked-"Can we talk after reaching the hotel?"

"What's gotten into you?" Gracy asked as Ziva shook her head and said-"Something"

The girls were off to their home as their next series was nearly a week later. Vamika was staying at Sammy's since she insisted so much and going back all the way to Jharkhand would have been a bit hectic.

Vami and Sam entered the apartment complex, Sam led her to the lift as they hopped out of the lift to there home.

Ritsy opened the door and hugged the two dearly.

They spend the day watching Netflix and talking. Ritsy was enjoying herself with girls just as much.

She even took them out for dinner to get there favourite food and an ice cream for dessert.

They did a Videocall with Ro too who got even more grumpy seeing Ritsy spend the time with Sam and even Vamika and he was stuck at the camp.

He didn't even wanted to be a coach! He was forced! Come on!!

After a huge round of teasing from Ritsy's end, Sam and Vami giggling in the background. They ended the call.

Next day-

Vamika and Sam were lounging in the Sharma's living room while Ritika was doing some work. Ro was still with the men's team so it was just the girls.

They were watching Doremon while Sammy was decorating her journal with stickers and notes and tags. Vami was giving her sole attention to Doremon.

Just then Sam's phone rang, 'Crazy di!!🚨🚨'

"It's Nidhu di! Pick it up" Sam said as Vami put the call on speaker.

"Samaira check the news channel!" Nidhu said in an odd tense voice making the two sit straighter and even Ritsy looked up from her work.

"Ziva Singh Dhoni had been sacked from the Test Captaincy"

Sam and Vami looked wide eyes at the screen, they looked at each other to see if the other knew but by the shocked expression they knew the other didn't.

"What? Ritsy frowned as she walked over to the two.

"Do you know about this?" Ritsy asked but the girls shook there head, "No! Do you?" Sam asked as Ritsy shook her head.

"Why would they do that!?!!' Vami asked angrily.

"Hello!?! Vami!?! Sam!?! Why the fuck aren't you guys saying something!?!?!" Nidhu snapped from the other side.

"Call everyone home di" Sam said as Nidhu muttered a small 'yes' and hung up.

Within an hour, everyone was at the Sharma residence.

The boys were at Videocall, all of them in Ori's room.

"So you're telling me tujhe pta nhi!!?!" Ori asked angrily to Zora.

Gracy looked up with fire in her eyes, "Isse kya pta hoga!? Ek phone to uthaya nahi jata uska!!" Gracy yelled.

"Mujhe bhi uski utni hi parwah hai Gracy! Mai chilla nhi rha iska mtlb ye nhi hai ki mujhe nhi hai" Zora said quietly. His eyes were slightly red.

"Kisi ne Ziva di ko call lgya?" Vami asked seeing as Gracy just scoffed at him, "Lgyaa tha. Switched off hai" Nidhu said.

"Gracy di? Aapko pta tha na?" Aru asked as everyone looked at her making her look away.

"You fucking knew this!?!!" Nidhu yelled in mixture of disbelief and anger.

"Yes I fucking knew this! And if you haven't seen the news clearly then watch it again! She has been sacked!" Gracy said through gritted teeths.

Zora got up from his place and said-"I'm going to her!"

"Bloody hell you're not!!" Agu stopped him as Ori sighed with a hand on his head.

"Oh watch me!"

"Ro Chachu is gonna kill you!!" Ori mumbled, "Next match is in 3 days! Come on" Zora said as Ori glared at him.

"A no means a no!" Ori said strictly as Zora punched the wall in anger and left the room.

Aru took out her phone and called Sakshi, after a few rings she picked it up.

"Hello Aru?" Everyone looked her way.

"Badi mumma? Di kha hai?"

"With her Appa. Where else?" Sakshi said normally, "Aapko pta hai na kya ho rha hai?"

Sakshi sighed and said-"Ziva weekend pe ghr aayi thi yhi batane"

"I-I don't know kya bolu? Why? How?" Aru asked, "BCCI thinks that she is pulling the team down. She isn't giving enough as per them, pichle ku6 matches utne achhe nhi gye. And ODI or T20 ki captaincy prr bhi overlook hoga"

"Fuck BCCI!" Nidhu exclaimed as Agu from the other side said the same.

"Can we talk to her?" Sam asked.

"Sam bachha.. she knew you all will react this way. She didn't wanted you guys to be so bothered about it" Sakshi said as Nidhu exclaimed-"Should have told us then!!!"

"Or kya krte tum? Nidhu you need to understand bachha" Sakshi tried to coax her but her phone was buzzing repeatedly.

"This father daughter duo always leaves me to clean there mess" she Mumbled seeing missed calls from practically the entire ICT.

"Oh dear.. "