The Art of Getting Lost (and Found)

(Lost People Department Trilogy #1)

Elaya Amrielle Verano wasn't sure what course she would take, but she was sure she wouldn't take courses like education in college, kasi naman sawa na siya sa school. However, her family got into financial problems, and she had no option but to enroll in a cheaper university. But what if you suddenly saw your name on the list of passing students under the Bachelor of Elementary Education?

Elle finds herself feeling lost in a situation that she never thought she would be in. Despite the unexpected turn of events, she sees her ultimate crush slash her family's fishpond neighborhood, Archer, at the same school. So, she thought that maybe studying for BEEd there was bearable.

As she navigates through her new reality, Elle finds herself caught between finding her true passion or settling for a degree that is more practical for her current situation. With Archer's presence adding a new layer of complexity to her decision-making process, Elle must now balance her academic goals with her personal desires.

-

Disclaimer. This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Note. The images and graphics used in this book cover were created using Canva and are not owned by me and all rights belong to their respective creators.