Chapter 1

"Hunting the Mysterious Art Thief"

Intrigued!

Characters: Rafiq Mercer, Laila Khoury, Ian, Julia

Genre: Erotic, Mystery

"Ahh, fuck," I moaned while thrusting my throbbing cock into her. She gripped one of her breasts, squeezing it while moaning. My hand moved toward her clitoris, and I rubbed it, eliciting cries of pleasure from her. I climaxed for the third time, filling her womb with my hot jizz, which was now dripping from her cunt.

She got up from the bed, seemingly not tired at all, and pushed me. She crawled on all fours like a seductive creature, her breasts jiggling. I smirked and she placed her hand on my chest, which was rising and falling rapidly. She kissed me passionately, sucking on my lips. I held her head and kissed her back with equal fervor. She whimpered when I bit her lips, and she immediately entwined her tongue with mine.

My wet dick, covered with my cum, rubbed against her lower abdomen as she desperately ground herself against it, making it hard again. I broke the kiss and looked at her. I pushed her gently and got up from the bed. I stroked my cock, and she knew exactly what to do. She smirked and dropped to her knees on the ground. I guided my cock into her mouth, and she swirled her tongue around the tip and fucked my tip with her tongue, driving me to my knees with pleasure.

She held my dick with her right hand, stroking it backward, making the tip even wider as she sucked it deeper. I held her hair in a tight grip and thrust my throbbing cock in her mouth and reales my cum.

Like the good kitty she is, she sensually sucked her lips, using her tongue to clean the traces of it from her chin. Then, she took my cock back into her mouth and continued to suck it again.

The room was filled with the wet sounds and my moan, rhythmic movements of her mouth on my throbbing member.

As the intensity of pleasure built, I couldn't hold back any longer. I released another wave of hot cum into her mouth, and she eagerly swallowed every drop, not wasting a single bit. I gasped as the climax washed over me.

Breathing heavily, I looked down at her, my desire for her still burning strong. She gazed up at me with those seductive eyes, a wicked smile playing on her lips. We both knew that this was just the beginning of our passionate encounter, and there was so much more to explore in the depths of our desire. Before I could get closer to her my phone rang.

"Damn it!"I cursed through gritted teeth, my night now thoroughly ruined. She gazed up at me with those puppy eyes filled with lust while still on her knees. I gently caressed her head as she continued to stroke my now-displeased cock.

I reluctantly picked up the phone call, the voice on the other end grim and belonging to my contact at the police department.

"Rafiq Mercer, you're needed immediately," the voice said, urgency dripping from every word. There was no time for questions or grogginess; I knew better than to delay.

She looked at me again, her eyes still filled with the same emotions, as I ruffled her hair. As she got up, I told her, "I'll be back."I caressed her cheek and gave her one last passionate kiss.

After getting dressed, I reached into my coat and pulled out a hundred dollars, handing it to her with a sly grin."Your services were worth every penny," I remarked, acknowledging the steamy encounter we had just shared.

She took the bill with a sultry smile and a knowing glint in her eye."Until next time," she purred, her voice dripping with anticipation. I smirked and left and drove away.