Chapter 53. The big 3

Ughhhhhh I miss barbie era

Ughhhhhh I miss barbie era. Also sorry for not updating I've been depressed and I'm starting to see how fake some of my irl friends r😭 ugh ppl always moving weird af this why I love to preten I'm not real ONG🙏💯

Later on during the week, you hadn't done much physical training, it did still occur but you were mostly doing normal subjects since it was still a school at the end of the day.

"..now that Midoriya is back we'll go into more detail about what the work studies entail. come on in" aizawa said to everyone, and then cued the door waiting upon arrival.

"..I suggest you listen carefully as they explain how works studies differ from internships.." he continued, but you'd already zoned out by then.

"You may know them as the big three."

You chuckled to yourself. "Hm more like big D" you whispered to Mina, who then screamed.

"Oh hey y/n!" The blonde smiled brightly.

After a while of introductions from the big three, a bunch of questions from nejire like 'where can you shoot webs other than your wrists?' , 'part of your quirk is like midnights, does it ever make you fall asleep?' , 'how come you don't have 8 legs?' etc, bad jokes from mirio and amajiki getting freaked out, you were all on the training grounds in your sports uniform challenged to fight mirio.

But you liked nejire, she was cute and you liked that she was a yapper (bc same girl😊) and you wanted to know more about amajiki, he might be a little more shy then you'd expect but he's such a cutie patootie. Sorry😭 js speakin the fax😜

For the first part, we all got to see his quirk in better action, and he was pretty strong. Everyone got punched in the stomach, apart from you and Shoto, Shoto stood on the sidelines, choosing not to fight since he didn't have a provisional license, and you only because you could jump high enough to dodge him.

However it wasn't easy, none of your webs stuck to him, and electricity would just pass through him.

But it was pretty funny that after every time he took out a group of people he would shout 'POWER'.

While everyone started to calm down mirio began to explain his quirk in deeper detail, how work experience helped grow it, and apologise for anyone who got a peek of his privates, he was more calm this time though, maybe because when you first met it was you, alone, in your dorm.

While he was waffling, Mina whispered to you, "okay I believe you now, and you were right about the big-" you cut her off by shushing her before people heard her getting louder.

After they left you had to go back to class to do the boring lessons that had just flown by, and you were just annoyed you didn't get a chance to speak to amajiki.

Back in the dorms after classes, bakugo was shouting about picking up trash, where most of the boys all just dumped a bunch of it on him whereas you were sat with all of the girls and you all spoke about how cute mirio was, and how touching his story was.

After a while of talking, you decided to go back to your dorm and call hawks to ask about the work experience. Momo making sure to let you know when they'd make dinner.

Honestly forgetting why you had hawks number in your phone, you didn't care as you phoned, a couple seconds later he picked up so you put him on speaker as you sat down.

"Heyyyyyy hawks" you smiled

"Hey spidey, what's up? You in the streets right now?" He asked, and you chuckled a little before he spoke again,

"And if your calling to ask me to get you alcohol it ain't gonna happen birdie"

"WHEN HAVE I EVER ASKED?!? You know what never mind." He could practically hear you roll your eyes.

He laughed himself before "nonononono don't go I was just kidding, let's start again. To what do I owe the pleasure lovely y/n?"

"Well, i was wondering if I could come back to you for my work study?" You smiled.

"Ohhhh yeah sure, does kayama know about this?"

"No not yet, I was gonna call her after you." You answered him,

"Good girl. So, when does the work study start so I know when to expect you?" He teased,

"Uhhhhhhhh I'm not sure yet I gotta wait for aizawa to tell us more."

"M'kay well spidey I gotta go but you know where to find me when you know more, haven't seen you out here lately where ya been?"

"school bird brain." You both laughed before having to say goodbye. 

(Season 4 bitchesssssss😜)