Chapter 4

I woke up because sun was shining in my eyes. At first it took me a minute to realize where I was, I looked to my Right and there she was. The one who I fell in love with, the one I gave my self to, the one that's leaving in a few hours to go to Texas.

"Stop starring its creepy." Lauren said in her sexy raspy morning voice, her eyes are closed, and she has her signature smirk on her face.

"It's not creepy it's romantic." Lauren laughed before pushing me on my back and straddling me, she buried her head in the crook of my neck. I went to put my hands on her waist when I realized we were both naked. My face instantly flushed red.

"Why is your face so hot?" Lauren asked, but I felt her smile against my neck, she knew what she was doing.

"You know why." She just laughed before lifting Her head and looking into my eyes. I leaned in but she rejected me.

"Hey I wanna kiss you!" I leaned back in but I got rejected again.

"We both have morning breath." She whined...It was really cute.

"Do you think I give a fuck?" I grabbed the back of her neck and connected our lips. At first it was a ruff kiss, but it soon turned into a passionate make out session.

All we did for the last hour was cuddle in the back of my dad's truck.

"I wish time would stop." Lauren said randomly while playing with my fingers.

"What do you mean?" I smiled when I saw the ring I gave Lauren last night on her finger.

"I just wish we could do this all day. I don't want to leave, I don't want to leave you, I don't want to leave my friends, I don't want to leave my family. I just want everything to slow down." I knew she was talking about leaving for Texas tonight.

"Hey I know, I wish it could too. I don't want you to leave, but you have to. Time isnt going to slow down, your gonna leave, that's going to happen...But when your finally Happy with Who you are it will be completely worth it, I love you Lauren I always will." Lauren leaned in and connected our lips.

"I love you too Dinah. what time is it?" I Looked at my phone.

"Around 11:30, we have about 30 minutes before we have to leave." Her face instantly dropped. Seeing her like this is killing me.

For the next thirty minutes we just talked and talked before it was time to leave.

"Here I brought some clothes for us." I handed Lauren One of my sweatshirts and a pair of jeans. I put on the same thing.

Once we cleaned all of our stuff up we got in the car and Just sat there. We both were just thinking about how much things will change in a few hours.

"Y'know there's no way were going to be able to cover up all these hickies." Lauren said trying to light the mood.

"Haha I know, I'll probably be grounded." We both Just laughed.

"You ready to go?" Lauren looked out the window, I could tell she was at the brink of tears.

"No but let's go." I nodded and interlocked our fingers before backing out and making my way towards Lauren's house where everyone is meeting to say goodbye.

Once we arrived we saw a bunch of cars parked on the side of the road and in the Drive way.

This is all becoming to real.

"Dinah you coming?" Lauren said while patting Her hand on my shoulder. 

"ah Yeah." I got out of the car and put my arm around Lauren protectively.