Chapter 12

Two months later

Dinah hasn't had many seizures sense the first one which is good. I'd rather she had none but I can't be too greedy I guess.

Unfortunately she still can't walk. She can stand and take a few steps with help which is good it's just a long process. They don't even know if she'll ever be able to walk normally again.

Right now we are at her therapy session. She's sitting down and they asked her to squeeze a ball and hold it with her feet. She can't do it.

"I can't do it!" Dinah said in a frustrated tone.

"Yes you can you just have to keep trying." The nurse said while holding the ball. Dinah tried again but failed.

" I can't do it! I give up there's no point anymore!" Dinah yelled.

"Can you give us a minute?" I asked the nurse. Once the nurse walked out of the room I walked over to Dinah.

"Babe don't give up." I simply said.

"Lauren it's harder than you think. You're walking! All I wanted to do was go on a nice romantic drive with my girlfriend and here I am months later not able to hold a ball with my fucking feet." I now saw tears flood her eyes.

"I know. I know." We all decided it was best to let Dinah go home for the remainder of he day. She was to emotionally unstable to continue.

Dinah and I spent that day cuddling on her bed and watching movies.

"Lauren I'm sorry about today."

"Hey there's nothing to be sorry about." I said while making her look at me. "I love you okay? And love isn't just smiles and dates, love is sticking by that person during the tuftiest times. Don't be sorry. You stuck by me during everything and now it's my turn to stick by you. This is how I know you're the one for me because we've over come things that were meant to tear is apart but here we are getting stronger every day. I love you Dinah Jane Milika Ilaisaane Hansen Amasio forever." Dinah immediately connected or lips in a passionate hard kiss.

It soon turned into a make out session. Dinah pulled me on top of her where she instantly started kissing my neck. I moaned a little resulting in Dinah sucking Harding. Once she was pleased she reconnected put lips. She instantly pulled my shirt off and throw it across the room.

"Dinah we don't hav-" she cut me off.

"Please. I want you." That's all I had to hear.

I reconnected our lips while pulling her shirt off. Dinah soon started in buttoning my shorts and slowly slide them down my thighs along with my underwear. I was only left in a bra that she took no time is unclipping and throwing it somewhere. I took her pants and under garments off before connected my lips to her erect nipple. She moaned so loud I could've came right then and there.

I went back up to Dinah's lips and kisses her hard while i let my hand trail down to her area and instantly inserted two fingers. I started pumping in and out slowly until she was used to the feeling. I started going faster and faster before adding a third finger. All I could hear was her moaning and it was so hot. Not soon after she let out a very loud moan before her body started spasming she came on fingers. I helped her ride out her rid out her orgasm before cleaning her up with my tongue. I came back up and kissed her allowing her to get a taste of herself.

"That was so hot." Dinah said while starting to suck my neck.

"Very much so." Dinah hand trails down to my clit where she started to tease.

"Sit on my face." Dinah said while pulling away from my neck.

"What?"

"Please I can't really move and I want to try this." After some begging I finally agreed. I stood up and hovered over her face while she went down on me. She was holding my legs and thank god because I swear I was going to fall. It was so hard to try and stand while an orgasm was knocking at the door. With one more flick of her tongue I came all over her face. She helped me ride out my orgasm with her tongue before she cleaned me up.

I got up and laid back down with our naked bodies just tangled themselves together.

"That was honestly the hottest thing ever." Dinah said out of breath. I just Nodded.

"I can't wait for the day where I finally say I do and on our honey moon I get to fuck you so hard and so many times." Dinah said. This instantly turned me on once again. I reconnected our lips and we went at it again.

This is what our day consisted of: cuddling, sex, and more sex.

Next day

"Guys why didn't you answer any of our calls and text yesterday? We wanted to hang out." Normani said while sitting on my couch with Camila on her lap.

"Do you really want to know the reason?" I asked.

"Yes." Camila replied.

Dinah smirked at me before starting to speak.

"Well I had therapy and I left early and we went to my house we we cuddled and fucked about 8 times." Normani, Camila, and Ally's mouths just dropped while Dinah's and I started laughing so hard.

I think Ally even started praying.

"Ya nasties!" Normani said in her best Raven Backster voice.

For the rest of the night we all just had a movie marathon with a bunch of junk food.