𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘆 𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗸.

𝗚𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃.

dd was on the game and wasn't giving me any type of attention

"pussy ass nigga" dd said as his eyes was focused on his computer and his stream.

"daviddd" i whined putting my feet by his hip.

"what mama" he said as he took my foot putting it on his lap and rubbing it.

"can you get off the game please" i said looking at him.

he stared at me looking me in my eyes.

"u so pretty baby" he mumbled getting up and kissing on my neck.

"thank u papi but you ignored my question" i said pushing him off me.

"i will in a minute ma" he said as he went to go sit back down and talk to his homeboys.

"mmcht bro" i said as i got up to go to the closet.

"where you going" dd said as he slapped my ass as i walked by him since i had to pass his computer to go to the closet.

"stop touching me" i mumbled as i walked to the closet to get my stuff to take a shower.

"better watch that attitude gianna for i fuck it out of you" he said as he took his eyes off the game and watched me walk to the closet, he soon put his attention back on the game.

"yooo" one of his homeboys said as they started laughing and the stream was going crazy.

i bent over to grab my soap ,and stuff to shower.

i then walked to the bathroom to get in the shower.

𝟯𝟬 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿.

as i was getting out the shower i soon realized i had forgotten my towel.

"DD" i yelled out as i stepped out the shower.

"WHAT" he yelled back.

"can you bring me my towel out the closet" i yelled to him.

"hollon chat" dd said as he went into the closet to get my towel.

he soon opened the door only for me to hide behind the door.

"mmcht stop doing that you acting like i ain see you naked so many times & when we be having sex" he mumbled as he grabbed my hand and pulled me from out the door and started rubbing my butt.