𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘁.

𝖫𝖾'𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗂'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏.

me and notti was in walmart putting random shit in the cart

"bae let's go to the fruit section" i said as he pushed the cart.

"for what" he said beside me.

"cause i need more pineapples" i said as we went to the fruit section.

"no wonder why yo pussy be sweet" he said as he seen me grab the pineapples.

"bae wtf" i said as i looked at him.

"come on let's checkout" he said pushing the cart to the checkout section.

i walked besides him going to the scanner thing grabbing the stuff out the cart.

as i was checking the stuff out notti came behind me pressing his print against me.

"bae hurry up i wanna fuck" he said slightly humping me.

"um sir we're in the store" i said as i turned around to look at him and got my purse paying for the stuff.

"bae fr hurry up i'm hard asf" he said pushing the cart and hurriedly grabbing the bags out the cart  walking out the store fast af.

"how yk i wanna fuck" i said as we made his way to his car.

"cause ik how u is you got wet from me pressing up against you" he said as he put the bags in the cart getting in the drivers seat starting the car up.

i got in the front seat and he quickly backed out making me put my seat belt on.

he drove off and he found a empty parking lot quick asf cause it was literally 11 at night.

" come on" notti said parking opening the door and getting out his seat going to the backseat.

__________________________________

"ughh fuck" i moaned as i rode notti and he held my waist biting his lip.

"keep going mama fuck" he moaned throwing his head back.

i clenched around him holding his hand as his hand tightened around mines.

"stop doing dat ma" he groaned as he smacked my ass.

i moaned slowing down hearing macaroni noises fill the car. tears was filling my eyes as notti started to thrust into me and i whined.

"it's that good got u finna cry nd shi" he said as he grabbed my waist. duh it's that good nigga tf.

"baeee i'm finna cum" i whined moving up and down on him.

"shittt u wet asf" he groaned throwing his head back.

"uhh i'm cumming papi" i moaned as i came all over MY dick.

"fuck" he groaned pulling out and nutting on my back.

ya this was random asf i was just bored frl and wanted to write a smut🤣🤣 .

hello now say it back before i find ya address and come kill yall.