𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱.

𝖪𝖺𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗂'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗏.

i was in my cold room, laying in my bed cuddled up with my cover watching tiktok

all of a sudden my brother busted into my room.

"yo notti and dem coming so change what you got on igh" ddot said as walked towards my bed.

"nigga i ain gotta do what you say tf" i said as i pulled the covers off me and sat up in my bed.

"mmcht bro you wearing that short ass romper yo ass is basically our bro do what i said" dot said as he walked out my room and went downstairs.

"nigga tripping if he think i'm fin change cause his hb's coming tuh" i mumbled going to my facetime log to facetime my best friend.

i clicked on her contact name, her answering after a couple of seconds.

"𝗵𝗲𝘆𝘆𝘆" 𝗴𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝗶 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗱.

"𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗵𝗼𝗲 𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿" 𝗶 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱.

"𝘆𝘂𝗵 𝗶𝗺 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗻 𝗯𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝘄" 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝗽.

i sat my phone on my bed turning my tv on watching spongebob.

a couple minutes later i heard a few loud voices downstairs.

"them niggas loud asf" i said to myself texting ashanti asking where she was at. she replied saying she was finna pull up.

a minute later i heard the doorbell ring. i walked downstairs going to the door.

"bro i told you to change and yu ain't listen" ddot said as he turned around to see who was at da door.

i opened the door for gianna.

"nigga hush you ain't my daddy so ian gotta do shi you say worda mami" i said as i looked in the living room trying to see who was there.

i looked in there seeing a lightskin, brownskin, and a darkskin. 𝗺𝘆 𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗲.

me and notti was secretly in a relationship, we didn't want him to find out.

notti looked in my eyes smiling at me, his eyes being low and red. i smiled back at him feeling myself get horny. nigga could do wtv and i'd get horny asf.

"yall gon come and chill down here"? dd asked as he got the blunt from notti.

"yuh jus hold on for a second" i said as i went upstairs to get my phone.

i grabbed my phone going back downstairs. i seen ashanti sitting next to dd and dot so i went and sat next to my mannn.

he slickly scooted closer to me.

𝟭 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿.

"yo we finna go to the store yall coming" ddot asked as him, gianna , and dd walked towards the door.

"nah im finna go to sleep" i said as i rested my head against the couch.

"what bout you notti"dd said as he reached for the door knob.

"nah im chilling twin im finna go to sleep too" notti said closing his eyes, doing the same thing i was doing.

"mhm ya niggas think yall slick" ddot said shaking his head walking out the door, dd and ashanti following him.

i soon heard the door close and ddots car start up, that's when notti got up and pulled me up towards my room.

"boyy what you doing" i said as notti laid me in my bed rubbing on my butt.

"i'm trynna ighh yk what i mean ma" he said as he started to leave kisses on my neck.

"noo i dont know what 'ighh' is" i said as i started to laugh.

"mmcht bae im trynna fuck" notti said as he looked in my eyes.

"but what if they come back" i said as notti started to pull my romper down.

"they won't ma" he said as he left kisses on my stomach.

—————————————————————————-
𝗼𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗽𝗼𝘃

"ughhh daddy fuckkk" kalani moaned as notti gave her backshots.

"you gotta be quiet mama" notti moaned as he went at a slower pace.

"mm i can't papi you fucking me so good" kalani whined as gushy sounds was filling the room.

"fuck bae throw that shi back" notti groaned as he stopped thrusting so lani could throw it back on him.

she moaned sitting up on her hands 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗹𝘆 moving on notti.

"go faster comon mama" notti moaned slapping her ass.

she whimpered going even faster as clapping and a sound like you were stirring macoroni filled the room.

"uhh fuck daddy i'm gonna cum" she cried out as she went even faster chasing her nut.

"cum on yo dick baby" notti said putting his hands on her waist filling his nut approaching.

"mm fuck im cumming, im fucking cumming" kalani whined as she squirted all over notti his bottom half getting wet.

"fuck mama" notti moaned pulling out and nutting on her back.

they heard the door downstairs opening and ddots voice.

'𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝘁'

if yall don't start voting and commenting im gonna quit wattpad😡😡