𝓓𝓸𝓶𝓽 𝓣𝓻𝔂 𝓼𝓾𝓲𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓭

Tanjiro's pov:
I was back in the basement... It was nicely decorated... Mattress... Blanket... Pillow.... I have a broken finger... Inosuke broke it when I didn't eat my food... I should hang myself... I want to be free... I grabbed my blanket and made it into a rope-like thing and attached it to a hook in the ceiling and made the blanket into a thing that could hang me... Freedom at last.. I stepped on my mattress and put my head into the rope and stepped back... Hanging myself... But.. Zenitsu had to ruin it.. he grabbed me, he looked terrified, I'm gonna get yelled at... Aren't I? He warped his arms around me.. he was hugging me... Did he love me? I don't know...

Inosuke clucked his way down the stairs to see me and Zenitsu...
I: wtf happened-
I was silent until Zenitsu spoke...
Z: he.. urm.. tried... To... Commit... Ehm... Suicide...
I:...
He fell silent as he ran up to me and hugged me too... Did they actually love me?

2

53 words
I had to stay in Zenitsu s room for a while...

Zenitsu took his time with me... I started to eat again... But very little, I normally throw up after...

Zenitsu s pov:
Should I set him free? He seems to be different from before but I love him... I already killed for his love... I don't want to let him go... I don't want to lose him... I will never lose him... And I promise that...