𝓔𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼...

Tanjiro's pov:
It was my first night in Zenitsu s room... I changed into a black shirt and red plaided pants before laying down... Zenitsu would hug me and cuddle me... I think the shine in my eyes is gone, I don't really express... I don't fight back... I was awake the whole time... I couldn't find the energy to close my eyes... Zenitsu was snuggling closer to me... I never had my phone they put it in the river next to my house so I won't be tracked... I don't really feel hole anymore...

Am I dependening on them? Probably... I heard the door open downstairs... It was probably Inosuke getting a snack... The fridge opened and a few seconds later foot steps were coming up the stairs to where me and Zenitsu were sleeping... He opened the door to see my dull red eyes with no shine... I looked lifeless
I: ? Tanjiro?-
I couldn't hear him well... But Zenitsu woke up...
Z: Inosuke what are you doing here?-
I: I wanted to see tanjiro alright!!!!
Z: fine just come lay down...
Inosuke laid down next to me and put his arms around me while I was being hugged from behind... Inosuke fell asleep first before Zenitsu came after, I was still awake... I never went to sleep... The day came and Zenitsu waked up to wake me up but I was already awake, so he woke Inosuke up, it was summer break so they stayed with me... I got out of bed and Inosuke grabs my hand and drags me to the living room where he sits me on his lap and puts on the TV... Zenitsu started to make breakfast, eggs on toast, I won't eat it ofc...

Inosuke got fussy and tried to shove it in my mouth but Zenitsu stopped him...
Z: your gonna choke him!!!
I: he needs to eat the damn food Zenitsu!
Z: be patient Inosuke, I promise he will start eating normally again alright !
I:...... Fine ....

Inosuke said fine? Unusual... Inosuke sat me next to him and put my head on his lap, and Zenitsu put a blanket over me... It had a yellow and orange pattern with white triangles... (🔼🔼🔼) It was nice...

377 words