#1 Birthday Boy

Y/N POV
Matt's bday is today, how could I suprise him? going to his house with balloons and a cake? nah, how about taking him to the park? worst.

I was walking around the room while thinking of a suprise for Matt. I really want to suprise him so badly after he suprised me last week. (Which is our 2nd anniversary)
My phone suddenly rang, I went to my study table and grabbed it. It was Matt. Oh no. So I answered it. He might get mad when I don't answer his call hehe.

"Hey Matt!" I screamed
"Hey babe! What are you doing?"
Oh no, he cant know.
"Chillin', watching netflix"
"Can I come over?" He asked
"Uh, you can't." I said nervously
"Why?"
"Because I'm uh-"
Come on, Y/N. Think! Aha!
"Sick, I'm sick babe" I fake coughed
"Aww, Then, I'll come over to take care of you." He offered
"You can't, It's worse."
"Alright, call you later to check on you"
"Ok, bye matt!"
I end the call. Pwew, that was close.

Matt's POV
"Sick, I'm sick babe" she fake coughed
She's not sick, she fake coughed. I think she's hiding something from me.
"Aww, Then, I'll come over to take care of you." I said
"You can't, It's worse."
"Alright, call you later to check on you"
"Ok, bye matt!"
She ended the call. She also forgot that It's my birthday today. What the fuck?! Seriously Y/N? You will get mad if I forgot that it's anniversary?
Tears are streaming down on my face, I felt hurt. She forgot that It is my birthday today. Now, I freak out like a girl.

Y/N POV
I called Nash to help me suprise Matt.

"Hey Y/N wazzup?" He said
"Nash, I need your help!" I yelled
"What is it?"
"Matt's birthday is today and I can't think of how will I suprise him"
"Chill. I will call Matt to distract him and you, Carter, Cameron, Hayes and Mahogany will go to his house and put some balloons with pictures on the string"
I finally got an idea! Yay thanks nash!!!
"OH MY GOSH NASH! Thank you!" I said in excitement
"No problem, start printing pictures and I will call him, okay?"
"Okay nash, maybe in 2 hours, his house will be done"
"Alright."
I ended the call and start printing some pictures. I changed my clothes to a blue dress and curled my hair and I texted Carter to buy some balloons with Hayes. He just replied "k" what a bad boy.
I texted Mahogany to make a banner (sort of) that says Happy Birthday Matt! We love you! ❤
I texted Cameron to come with me. He replied "be there in 5"
I texted the gang to meet at Matt's house at 4:30 pm. It's 3:06 pm since I called Nash.

Nash's POV
"Okay nash, maybe in 2 hours, his house will be done"
"Alright."
She ended the call
Next, I called Matt.
"Hey bro! Wanna hang out?" I said
"I'm actually at the mall right now."
"Cool, I'm gonna be with Jack G, Jack J, Aaron and Taylor."
"Great! See you"
I ended the call and texted them. I'm gonna be the distractor ever.

-after 2 hrs-
We all hang out, until my phone rang and saw Y/N's text. I think it's done. I can finally go to tell him.

"Nash, bring food hehe"
Seriously Y/N? Me? I thought
"Alright"
So, I brought Matt to the car
"Bro, could you guard my car for a few minutes?"
"Why?" He asked
Nash, THINK!
"Because kids these days having fun with cars, they write something really disgusting, take mirrors etc" I explained
Hope he believes
"Alright"
YASSSSS DAYUM i screamed inside of me
I ran with the boys, they were suprised.
"So what are we doing again?" Aaron asked
"Buying food for Matt's birthday. Duh. Y/N said I should buy food"
They nodded their heads. So we came back to the car but how we will put these food at the back?
I told Matt to run away to this car to jog, i kinda dare him to run. Haha.
We quickly put the food at the back and Matt came back. He looked really tired. Hahaha.

Matt's POV
So, Nash told me to guard his car. Wtf?! He love his car so much. While waiting for them, I checked my instagram, twitter, snapchat and vine. Man, my notifications blew up. I made a vine. Then, my fans commented and said some nice comment :) I wonder what is Y/N doing now? I decided to call her but Nash came back with his food ?
"Matt, I dare you to run away"
"What?!" I screamed
"Dare is a dare, 5 minutes of jog starts now"
I, then, jogged the whole parking lot. I looked stupid. Why do I need to jog here? I came back, tired and need water. This bro needs to speak up.

Nash's POV
Matt looked like he knows what I'm doing. Oh no, I need to text Y/N that we'll be there in 5 and she replied back "okay"

Y/N's POV
I met with the gang already, We finished in time but the only problem is FOOD. We decided that Nash should be in charge with the food. He replied "alright' hehe, We finalized decorating and I loved it. I heard my phone rang and saw Nash's text. He said that they will be here in 5. Holy fuck, is everything done? I double checked the living room which where we decorated. It was perfectly fine. I replied "honk if u r here"
I called the gang, "Thank you so much guys, thanks for helping me decorate and I love you guys!" We grouphugged and suddenly we heard a honk and I said "guys hide and turn off the lights" they did.

Nash's POV
"honk if u r here" i read her text
This is it, pwew. I honked and Matt looked at me suprised.
"Why did you honked?" He asked
"Uh because I accidentaly hit it"
He nodded.
"Guys, get the food out now and u will go in Matt's house using the back door. GO NOW!" They rushed to the back door before Matt comes in his house. I also went to the back door with the boys. It was dark and I saw Mahogany hiding.

Y/N's POV
We heard the door opened and It was Matt. As he turned the light on. We jumped out and my snapchat video was recording while we jumped out. "Happy Birthday Matt!" We all said
I went to him and said "Happy Birthday Babe" i smiled and hugged him
He looked so suprised and happy. He thought I forgot about his birthday. No, why would I forget his special day?
"Thank you guys so much, I- I thought you all forgot my birthday, thank you!"
We all clapped our hands and Carter said "lets TURN UP!!"
We all laughed and some, went to the kitchen to get food.
While Me and Matt were in his bedroom. Alone.
He looked so happy. Aww, my baby is happy haha.
"I thought you forgot my birthday" he said
"Why would I forget my boyfriend's special day?" I smiled and he smiled back
I kissed him on the cheek and we went downstairs. We took some pictures and his family came over to his house. His family already knew me. Haha.
While they are having fun, I opened my twitter and opened my notifications. He already posted his pictures on his twitter.

@TheMattEspinosa

"so lucky to have a girlfriend like @yourtwitterusername , she suprised me. I love you babe 💕" and there's a picture of your decoration or suprise for Matt. Matt's fans tweeted him like "ily, happy bday, shes a great gf" etc

And saw another tweet of Matt

@TheMattEspinosa
Having fun with the gang!

You favorited it.

Matt tweeted again and you saw it

@TheMattEspinosa

"I know it's crazy, today is my bday but I just wanna say thank you for your bday wishes, i love u all"

You thought that's the only tweet you saw but you saw another one

"@yourtwitterusername would u be my wife and lets be together forever?"

You gasped and you saw him went to you, he bent one knee and was holding a ring, and said "would you?" All cameras were focus on you and Matt. His family were watching you both. You were crying. Tears of joy. You said the word you were looking for "Yes!" He quickly stood up and hugged you.

"This is probably my birthday ever" he whispered

---

How's my first part? Err, Okay, this is my first story actually, and it's like 3 am. I got bored hehe. Happy Birthday to Matthew Lee Espinosa, gosh he's now 18 years old it feels like yesterday he became 17 years old haha, So yeah, follow my twitter @mattsasspinoosa
And my twitter @classhicc
Requests are now open! :)