#9 Nightmare

You were waiting for Matt to go home from tour while you were waiting for him, you decided to take a nap.

You woke up because someone is making noise downstairs, so you decided to check it out. He was wearing a black mask on his face with a gun on his right hand and on the other hand, he holds Matt tight. You gasped and covered your mouth.
"Y/N don't go near me. I want you to be strong for me, If I die, I'm here to protect you from heaven."
You really want to hug him but the man decided to say something "Yeah yeah, enough with the drama!" then he puts the gun at the side of his forehead.
"Please don't, please. I beg you" You kneeled down
"I will do whatever you want, just don't kill my boyfriend" you added
He laughed and said "Nice try, young lady..It's too late." He shooted Matt

Then, you woke up and realizig that was only a dream, you're having a hard time catching your breath.
Matt walked inside of the room, you cried because of that horrible dream.
"What's wrong, babe?"
"I had the worst nightmare" You burst into tears even more
"Hey, that was only a nightmare, I'm here to protect you always. Stop crying, my love." He hugged you
"I'm so lucky to have you babe. I love you"
"Do you want to watch netflix and cuddles?"
"I would love that!" You smiled

----

Belloooo! My second book of imagines is now PUBLISHED!!!! YAY but I'm out of ideas though. Please help me. So, HOW ARE YALL? I'm now crying bc 1D is now taking their 1 year break and I hope after that break, zayn will come back 😭 so much feelz 😪 so uhm, thank you for reading this imagine, it's now 1.15k I LOVE YOU ALL MWAAAH!!!