Italy

Miele's pov:

Well I guess love isn't all that fucking loving. My boyfriend of 5 years just left me for some blonde slut and I lost my job.

What a shitty fucking day right? Well the only thing that matters is I can restart. I will leave this stupid place and start new in a different country!

I have to pack my bags and oh shower before my flight!

~~~~some time later

I finally got in the shower after packing the moving truck, god the water felt good the hot beats of water hitting my neck sent shivers down my spine.

It's been what? 6 months since I've had sex or oral? I started massaging my breast and my mind drifted off far into my past.. the best sex of my life.

I had a one night stand with my boss a few years back and he had a mysterious draw I wanted to please him.. I worked for him in fashion at the time I drew designs and he looked them over.

One night when I was working late and I had my music playing thru my ear buds, I decided to try on one of my designs.. it was a nightgown lace with black sheer fabric, not long quite short and a black thong that read princess.

I never thought my boss would walk in but he did. (Just my luck) I tried to quickly hide myself grabbing any fabrics in reach, he spotted me and I saw it..

The way His eyes darkened and they were set on my breasts!

Miele: my eyes aren't on my chest sir.

Unknown: I think I like your tits better than your eyes ms. River.

I shivered. His voice was a serious turn on...