Flight

Mieles pov:

I needed someone to go out with and if I'm honest it was going to have to be her..

A girl I met in college, a girl that can seduce anyone with her scent when she walks by, also known as my best and only friend Lila

I gave her a call and she answered faster than I expected.

Lila: hay girl!

Miele: hey! Are you down to go to a club with me?

Lila: but your half way across the world??

Miele: not for long! I'm catching a flight soon and I'll be on your doorstep!

I could hear her excited voice when she said she couldn't wait, she offered me a place to stay often when me and my ex were fighting. If I was a lesbian she'd definitely be my first choice!

I finally boarded my flight, it took 5 hours to get on this plane and I still have so many to wait. I put in my ear buds and fell asleep.

I dreamed of the time I spent with that man again, he forced me to my knees..

Unknown: let me see your face.

I could hardly look at him I was feeling so shy.

He grabbed a fist full of my hair and drug me to my feet. I bit my lip when his mouth started kissing my neck.. he touched all of the ticklish sensitive spots on my skin.

His right hand made its way to my breast he squeezed them and pinched my nipple.

Miele: ahh please..

Unknown: please what?~

I wanted more. I wanted to please him.. force his dick to the very depths of my throat.

Miele: I want to pleasure you. Sir.

I think my words did something to him, I saw his eyes darken with lust as he unzipped his dress pants and undid his belt.

I could see his boner through his pants god I couldn't wait to find out how big it was

Unknown: open your mouth baby.

I opened it hesitantly.

He shoved his finger in my mouth

Unknown: suck.

I did as he said. It turned me on so much, his dominance was overwhelming

I watched as he took his dick out of his boxers and started massaging it lightly

Woah! It was huge! At least 8-9 inches?

Unknown: like what you see babygirl?

With that his hand was no where near my mouth and his dick was pressed against my tongue. I could taste the light salty taste of his pre-cum. It was good~

~~~~~~~~

The  sound of the speaker on the plane woke me, we had made it to Japan already?

I could feel how wet I was when I got off the plane. I couldn't believe after all these years I really can't forget that night.