Pt.2

Miele's pov:

I waited for him to invite me in, I could tell he was watching my every move very carefully.

Unknown: would you like a martini or whiskey

He asked me if I wanted a drink, I chose to have a martini and I sat in a chair nearby, I wondered how to break the silence but when he finished the drinks he walked towards me and sat beside me.

We talked for a few minutes~

Unknown: what are some of your deepest secrets?

Miele: that's direct

Unknown: come on, let's get to know each other a little before I change your life with my dick.

I was caught off guard but it made me giggle

Miele: I guess no one knows that I have a kink for praises

I said that out loud before I thought it through, I was talking to my boss, the man who gave me constant praise on work forms and designs daily. I would be lying if his voice telling me how good I'm doing didn't make me wet but he couldn't know that!

Ofcorse I have a little crush on the hot rich boss okay? But I can't risk my job if this goes wrong my life is on the line for one night of fun.

Unknown: isn't that convenient. Now I know my sweet praises make you wet don't they?

Ugh he knew he was hot, I couldn't respond to that normally. I'm positive that I'm going to risk it.

Miele: why don't you come find out?

Time skip~~

The alcohol started kicking my ass, we talked back and forth about our lives and experiences, he's great company and definitely a good bartender. I felt dizzy and definitely desperate.

Almost as if he read my mind ..

Unknown: you like my drinks huh?

Miele: um.. sir I'm going to get to the point I want your cock

Stupid alcohol, I got confident for the first fucking time and it's to fuck my boss how ironic.

Unknown: ... strip. I want to enjoy every bit of your body, every curve and dent. You're never going to experience a night like this again so do I say and it'll be fun.

He took charge!! It was so sexy oh my god.

Present~~~

Before I could realize I had came, I feel the water start to go cold so it's probably a good idea to get out now, I can't believe I didn't even have to think of his dick to rub one off.

Well time to get ready, I have eligible hot men to find!