Chapter 1:Marriage problem

AUTHOR POV:

Jeon Jungkook side:

"You think I will tell you,if you keep torturing me?I will never tell you.I would rather die than telling you" the man said.His blood was all over his face and body.You could see the painful but invincible gaze in his eyes

"I knew that you wouldn't tell even if you're tortured.By the way,you have a cute daughter.What was her name?Oh,Grace right?Pure girl that has been going to school freely." Jungkook said.Jungkook - the man that can have any girl with his charm.His name could give goosebumps to everybody in Italy.Even though being handsome,his heart couldn't be called the same.He was the definition of"Beautiful looks don't equal to beautiful souls"

"No you can't do that" the man said.His gaze that had boldness a few moments ago turned to a fearful and spiteful one.

"Oh, believe me.I can do that.One call is enough"Jungkook said.He had never had his pride down.That's what made him powerful and unconquerable.

"Please, don't do that.She is my only family.She has no relations to this busines.She's just a kid."the man said.There's one rule in the mafia world - you shouldn't add your family problems to the mafia.Being in mafia is like being ready to be killed any time.

"Tell me the fucking name of the person that sent you here for information of us"Jungkook said,but with a louder voice.

"It's...It's Ivan Volkov.Now please don't do anything to my daughter.Have a mercy on us please"the man begged.

"That stronzo " Jungkook yelled "Having a mercy?What is mercy?Did you really think that I would just let it go"(asshole)

"Please,she is so y-" Jungkook shot him with a gun.Three words: Rebellious.Ruthless.Cruel.These words could explain who is Jeon Jungkook,the future Don of Italian Mafia.He hasn't done any mistake for a person who was trained since childhood.Becoming a person whose name makes people shiver was the thing that Jungkook could do.

"Nick"Jungkook called for his right hand that has been working for so many years and could show his loyalty.

"Yeah,Mr.Jeon"Nick said.Nick was a 180sm tall muscular man .His brown hair and blue eyes was really something to fall for.Behind his mesmerising eyes,there was an untold story

"Clean this mess.And make sure that his daughter arrived at home safe"Jungkook said.One thing about Jk was that he didn't hurt women.Some people considered it as a stupidity,while others said that it was a weakness,but for Jungkook it was the thing that REAL men must do.

"Mr.Jungkook your father called for you and told that you must be at home for dinner earlier tonight"Nick said being apprehensive.

"Earlier?What does this man want again?"Jungkook said and sighed."Clean this mess first.I will go there.As I said make sure that the girl is safe"saying that Jungkook left the warehouse where he kept that man.

He came to the house and entered it.His mother welcomed him"Here our unmarried and 'Idon'tbelieveinlove' son.I can't believe my eyes that the day of seeing you coming early has came"

"C'mon mother.If father hasn't called me to come early for the important thing that I don't even have idea of,I wouldn't even come" Jungkook said.

"Ok ok come" his mother said pointing to the dinner table.Both of them sat,when someone interrupted:

"Having dinner with Jungkook without me?Ah I can't believe that finally Jungkook decided to come home early.I think he hasn't woken up with his left side today" saying that person has came to the dining room

Matteo Armani.

"Shut up,stronzo"Jungkook said(asshole)

"What?I'm hurt by your harsh words,Jungkook"Matteo said dramatically.Jungkook rolled his eyes

And Jungkook's father came to dining table.He has always sat at the head of the table.He was 55 year-old looking person.His hair was already white,but you could tell that he was Jungkook's father when you see him.

"If I didn't call you,you wouldn't even come here.Don't you?"his father said seriously.

"Because of the work these days,I can't-"Jungkook was saying,when he was cut by his father

"Stop with your excuses.I called you for some reason" he said.

"What is it"Jungkook said while feeling that it will be something that is life changing.

"You will get married this month or forget about being Don"

ROSEANNE POV:

I've just arrived.I have been running my company in the US,but I thought about developing it,so I decided to open branch of the company.I've worked so much to make the company achieve this level.I've been doing it for almost 9 years,since I was 18.

I was at the airport.I wanted to come to Italy by public airplane,not my private one.And ofc I hated myself for wanting it.I was going out,because my bodyguard was waiting for me.

But then I got collided with a tall,good looking man.He had sharp jawline,eyes that will mesmerise you,high-bridge nose.Overall,someone who has "actor face".Not gonna lie,but he was kinda handsome.A little little little little...

"Oh sorry" I said even if it wasn't my fault.

"No I was running.I should be the one apologizing" the "actor face" man said

Of course it's your fault

"Ok then" I said and left that "actor face"man.I don't have time to have conversation right now.I went out and saw my bodyguard.

Theo.I don't know his surname and I don't think I need it neither

"Ms.Roseanne"saying that he opened the door.I stepped inside.

"Where should I drive,madam"he asked me.Fr, where should I go?

"To my father's house"I answered him and focused on the work that I was doing on my tablet.Even though,I'm not at work,I should be informed what is happening in the company and in the business world.This is important for me.

By the way,that "actor face" man said he should be the one apologizing but he didn't.Shit.Why am I even thinking about him.I should focus.

I got interrupted when Theo said "We arrived,Miss.Roseanne"

I got out of the car and saw the mansion that I left when I was 18.Nothing's changed.

"Here I am again,my "lovely" house" I muttered to myself.If for others home is something they are comfortable with,for me it's something that I despise the most.This is the house that changed my life and turned into a hell.This is the house that make me a person that I didn't even know.The House.

Hi.This is my first chapter of my first story on Wattpad.I hope you liked it.There can be grammar mistakes,feel free to correct them.This is just the beginning of the story...

Words count:1125