Chapter 7

After dinner we had desert than we left and Chase paid but I insisted to put some money to pay but he denied. We were now driving back to the dorms because it was 11pm and the next part of our date was involving movies. We walked down the street and it was a little chilly but I didn't want to say anything and I tried to hide the fact I was shivering. "You cold?" Chase asked as he walked along side me, I shook my head and Chase looked at me with a disapproving look. He took off his jacket and wrapped it around my shoulders before putting his arms around my shoulders.

When we arrived back at the dorms Chase opened the door and allowed me to enter first and then he followed after me. He still had his glasses on but I didn't want to tell him because he looked cute with them on. He closed the door and put the keys on the bench before loosening his tie, I removed his jacket from my shoulders and set it on the couch arm rest neatly before walking over to Chase and draping my arms around his neck. "Well hello" he said with a mischievous smile on his face. "Hello" I said and he leaned down and our lips connected, it started off soft and innocent but grew into something more intense. Chase held my body in his arms as he deepened the kiss, I walked backwards slowly and Chase subconsciously followed me until we hit the couch and I was lying on the couch while Chase was above me.

We soon pulled away from each other and laughed at the position we were in, "I didn't think we'd get this far tonight" he laughed and i lightly punched his chest. "yea well your not getting any further" I said and he shook his head with a smile playing on his lips. I placed my finger tips lightly under his chin and pulled him towards me and my lips brushed past his teasingly. He let out a low growl that sounded so sexy and smashed his lips into mine. Pulling away once more I felt like I couldn't breath in a good way. I looked at him dreamingly and he smiled, "Jesse will you be my girlfriend?" he asked and I silently nodded with a smile. "Yes" I said at last and he pulled me up and bought me into his arms. "What'd you say we get changed and get some blanket so we can cuddle and watch a movie?" he asked and I looked at him raising an eyebrow. "what movie?" I asked and he smirked, "Love Actually" he answered and I squealed before quickly scattering off and getting changed.

I went to the bedroom and took off my heels before I got out some shorts and a hoodie before removing my dress and bra than i put on my shorts and hoodie. I ran my fingers through my hair and let it fall before taking my shoes and dress to pack them away. I walked out of the bedroom to see Chase wearing just a pair of sweat pants. Must've got them clean from the laundry, I coughed getting his attention and his eyes went wide. His lips parted slightly as he stared and I walked closer to him. "Woah" he said in a dream like state and I giggled, "So we ready to watch the movie?" I asked and he kept staring. "I uhh-" he stammered and I looked at him with innocent eyes. I looked down at myself seeing that my shirt was see through, "could we maybe do something else?" he asked and I smirked getting an idea.

"What would that something else be" I said as I casually strolled over and wrapped my arms around his middle. He looked at me pleading and I moved closer so my lips were directly in front of his, he pierced his bottom lip between his teeth and exhaled a breath. His hands trailed up my thighs and I jumped so he could lift me up and sure enough he did. He walked us over to the bed and laid me flat on my back. My eyes were glued to his and I couldn't steer them away, He crawled on top of me and I placed my hands on his chest. Then he leaned down and whispered in my ear, "screw the movie I think I found something else to keep me entertained" he whispered in a low voice.

He began planting kiss on my neck and I let out a quiet moan, I extended my neck to the side a bit giving him more access and he left small love bites down the column of my neck. I felt my breathing hitch and my body giving in slowly. His hands trailed up my shirt slowly guiding it off until he had it over my head and stopped pinning my hands above my head. My chest was exposed to him and his eyes looked down at me with lust, "Your so beautiful" he breathed as he looked kissed me one last time.