[Fifteen]

Recap:

Mr. Lawyer, you should tell the truth. Once trust is broken, you're relationship can't last long." Sae-bom advised.

"Can we go now?" He deflected.

"You two really shouldn't come here anymore." She said as they walked out.

The two then went to the last room that they had not checked. There was nothing inside as the called for Mr. Kim, but as they went in they found someone tucked in a corner and covered up under a blanket.

That's when it clicked for Yi-hyun and he darted forward and pulled off the blanket to reveal the dead body of the cleaning lady.

He knelt down and taking strands of her hair to figure out what the powder was and upon further inspection.

It was limestone.

"It's at Kim Se-hoon's room." Sae-bom said.

Andrew you bastard!

Yi-hyun's teeth clenched in anger and he vowed he was gonna bring him to justice one way or the other.

○●○●○●

The afternoon sun cast long shadows through the dusty windows of Sae-bom and Dae-seong's apartment, Seo-yoon was in the other room taking anape whixh gave the adults time to talk.

Yi-hyun sat at the kitchen table, his hands clasped tightly together. Across from him, Sae-bom and Dae-seong sat with tense expressions.

"I can't take it anymore," Yi-hyun finally said, his voice thick with worry. "Hyun-jae... she can't stay cooped up here. The stress, the constant danger... it's affecting her and the baby, after what happpened earlier, I don't think I can bring myself to keep her here any longer and I'm worried sick."

Sae-bom reached out and squeezed his hand sympathetically. "We know," she said softly. "It's the same for all of us, but with Hyun-jae being pregnant..."

"Exactly," Yi-hyun interrupted, his voice rising slightly. "She needs proper medical care. Here, with the infected outside and those damn neighbors causing trouble..." He trailed off with a frustrated groan.

Sae-bom interjected, "What are you thinking, Yi-hyun?"

He took a deep breath, then met their eyes. "I think it's time for Hyun-jae to leave the building. Head outside the barricade."

A stunned silence filled the room. Finally, Dae-seong spoke, his voice hesitant. "But isn't that... dangerous? What about the infected?"

"It's dangerous here too," Yi-hyun countered. "The stress is taking a toll on her. Outside, at least, there are doctors, medicine..."

"Seo-yoon too," Sae-bom added, her voice gaining strength. "She's so fragile. Maybe outside, they would have a better chance."

Dae-seong nodded slowly. He understood their point, but the thought of Sae-bom being alone made him uneasy.

"There's only one problem," Yi-hyun said, his gaze shifting to Dae-seong. "The trip outside is risky. Someone needs to go with them, make sure they're safe."

Dae-seong's face hardened. "You want me to leave?" His voice betrayed his rising anger. "Leave my wife alone here to deal with these assholes? Out of the question."