Injury

NEXT MORNING

Abheer woke up and saw a duvet on him. He got surprised as he hasn't taken any duvet when he slept then how it comes. Just then Naina got up.

She stretched her arms and got up from the bed. She goes to the cupboard to take her clothes and then she was about to enter the restroom when Abheer stopped her.

“Did you put the duvet on me?",Abheer asked her and she spoke without turning.

“Yes, because I don't want anyone to blame me for your health", Naina said and closed the door of the restroom.

A smile came on his lips.

“It means she still cares for me and now I have to do something to erase this wall between us", Abheer whispered.

Then he also got up from the couch and settled everything for Naina as she have to do everything alone.

Naina came out of the restroom and stood against the vanity. She was combing her hair when Abheer came and bend down to her shoulder.

Slowly he moved forward his hand.

“What he is going to do", Naina thought in her mind being nervous.

Just then Abheer took his phone which he kept on the vanity before settling everything.

He left the room to call someone leaving Naina dumbfounded. She was processing what she thought and what happened.

She shrugged her shoulders and started to do her work. She put her hand on the handle to open the door but someone opened it first.

The door hit her foot due to which she screamed not so loud. It was Abheer who opened the door.

He panicked hearing her scream.

He hurriedly picked her up in a bridal style and took her to the bed. He made her sit on it and went to take the first aid box.

He came and checked where the door hit her. He did her first aid. He left without saying anything to her. Naina had tears in her eyes due to the injury on her foot.

She managed to walk and slowly she went to the hall where everyone was sitting.

Abheer was now in the room getting ready.

Naina slowly went to the kitchen while chacha ji noticed her way of walking.

Naina came out with a tray in which cups of tea were placed for everyone.

She started to serve when chacha ji asked her.

“What happened Naina? Why are you walking like this?",chacha ji asked her while others also noticed her way of walking.

“Vo....chacha ji.....", Naina was unable to say as she doesn't want anyone to be tensed about her.

“Actually chacha ji I opened the door and it hit her, foot,Abheer said coming from stairs.

Chacha ji nodded while Gayetri said to her being concerned about her.

“Naina you shouldn't work,you should rest otherwise it will harm you more", she said and Naina refused shooking her head as no.

“No aunty, I'm alright. It's just a little injury nothing else", Naina said refusing but chachi ji made her sit forcefully and lift her foot to check the injury.

“Chachi ji,you didn't have to be worry. I'm alright", Naina said placing her hand on hers.

“No Naina. Until I see your injury with my eyes, I will not be able to sit comfortably",chachi ji said checking her injury.

She looked at Naina who looked down knowing what she will say next.

“What happened? Meenavati,tell ur if her injury is ok or not", Gayetri said and chachi ji looked at her.

“Didi,her injury is not ok. It will become serious if she does not take rest properly",chachi ji said and Gayetri looked at Naina angrily (fake).

“Why Naina. Why are you doing this", before Gayetri could say anything,chacha ji interrupt.

“Because I don't want anyone to be worried because of me as you all are worried because of di's condition and then of work", Naina said looking down.

Gayetri smiled hearing her answer and said to Abheer.

“Abheer take her to the room and took rest of her. Make sure she doesn't walk",she said and Abheer nodded.

He came towards Naina who was trying to stand but couldn't as her injury was paining.

He looked at everyone and then he hold Naina in a bridal style and took her to their room.

Naina didn't said anything to him just looked down.

He came in their room and placed Naina on the bed and said.

“Why Naina? Why are you doing this to me?", Abheer said having tears in his eyes.

“For what?", Naina asked still looking down.

“Why are you punishing yourself because of me. It hurts when you are in pain", Abheer said and a tear escaped his eye.

Naina cupped his cheeks and kissed his cheek not knowing what she was doing.

She was also emotional hearing his words.

Abheer got shocked at her action but when she left her face coming in her senses what she did, Abheer immediately kissed her on her lips.

Naina gasped but couldn't do anything. She tried to push him but he was too strong than her. Afterall,he hasn't even touched her for a month and now he can't lost the chance.

He poured all his love in the kiss. The kiss was deep yet passionate.

He left her when they both were out of the breath. He hurriedly went out of the room leaving Naina alone.

A tear escape from Naina's eyes but she wiped and laid down on the bed. After some time, Maahi came with a bowl of soup.

She sit beside her and talked with her until she finished her soup.

Then Simar came with Rihaan. She was looking worried.

“Naina,how are you? Are you feeling well now?", Simar asked her being concerned about her.

“Yes di, I'm fine but see Maahi is not letting me do any work even though I can", Naina said complaining about Maahi.

Simar chuckled and said.

“Naina,you should take rest and when you will be pregnant,then you will be unable to stand and then how will you manage",she said and Naina just rolled her eyes not wanting to start the baby's matter again.

“Di,please. Not this time. And I don't want to be pregnant so please don't say anything related about pregnancy", Naina said irritating.

“But you liked kids,and now what happened", Simar said sitting beside her.

Maahi and Rihaan went out of the room giving some privacy to the sisters.

“Di, I like kids and after all I will play and spoil your kids", Naina responded in a teasing way.

“But I will not give you my kids, if you want to play and spoil them then make your own", Simar said teasing her back.

...(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)..(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)..(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)...

So dou liked it or not? What about teasing?

KEEP READING 📖

KEEP SMILING 😀

KEEP SUPPORTING 👍🏻

KEEP VOTING ⭐

Like ❤️
Comment 💬
Vote ⭐
Share 🔁
Follow 🙏🏻