Date night!

Date chapter-

Four was freaking out. Three sent him the text and he said 'Better be ready tomorrow at 6~ oh! And wear something fancy~!' God Four could hear his smooth, deep voice through the phone.

Four looks through his wardrobe, trying to find something that's fancy enough to go where ever the hell Three wants to take him. Eventually...he had to call in some help.

"Hello! Meggy speaking!"

"Megggggyyyy....i need help! I got a date late this evening and I don't have an outfit for it!" Four whines in the phone, feeling pathetic.

"Don't worry Four! You in luck. Me, Tari, and Saiko will! Won't we girls?"

Four could hear faint voices in the background, agreeing with Meggy, "Oh thank you thank you thank you! I don't know how I'll repay you girls!" He beams.

"Heh, maybe you can treat us with a spa day?"

"Done!" He smiles, looking at the closet that still has the money from Three in there, "when are you coming over?"

"Now."

"Wait what-" Four hears a knock on the door, "What the fuck..." he goes over and answers it.

There stood Meggy, looking proud, Tari, giving him a shy wave, and Saiko, giving him a grin.

"Ah...how..why..?"

"Meggy had a feeling that you got a date....so..we were walking here when you called." Tari explained, walking inside.

"Wow, you girls have instincts for dates...should I be worried?" Four jokes.

"Ha! You should be. Now..." Saiko cracks her knuckles, "makeover time."

Four gulps, worried for his life.

_______________

Surprisenly...at the end, Four looked...really good! The girls got his hair trimmed and done, a nice tux on him with some dress pants and shoes. They did give him some jewelry to where too. A nice necklace, some rings, and they even painted his nail to match his dress shirt.

"Wow....i don't know how..but I look ... a bit unrecognizable."

"That's because you don't take care of yourself that much, dumbo." Saiko smiles.

"Oh ha ha, why don't you try to take care of Beeg and pay for Mario's damages. Cause it can all add up." Four snarks back.

"We better get going guys, it's almost time for Three to be here." Tari point at the clock on her phone.

"Alrighty! Have fun Four! I'll make sure Red stays out of your way!" Meggy waves goodbye. They all leave.

"Okay. Okay. A.....date. I didn't think this through. Oh god! No! No. Don't overthink this. This date will be perfect. I just need to calm down." Four says to himself as he then takes some deep breaths.

He goes over to his couch, sitting down, "Okay. I'm good. Let's get going." Four sat up, goes over to the door, opening it. Just as he opened it he noticed a butler that was just going to knock. "O-oh! Can I help you?" Four said, a bit embarrassed.

"Are you Mr.SMG4?" The butler replied.

"Uh yes? I am." Four look at him a bit confused.

"Good. Let's get going then. Your limbo is waiting."

"My what?"

"Your limbo. Mr. CNB sent it out for you."

"I-I......why..... and why didn't he picked me up? He said he was going to pick me up."