Chapter 6

Lisa POV

I don't really know what's happening but I feel that they are good people. Moonbyul is not around and Chiquita went to school. I don't know where I placed my phone or maybe I lost it when Moonbyul took me.

"Rene are you there?"

Rene? Who's that?

"Who are you?"

I looked at where the voice came from and saw a woman. Maybe she's a friend of the woman that wants to adopt us.

"I'm Lisa." I answered.

"Oh Lisa, Byul mentioned about you. I'm Suzy, Irene's cousin." She stated and smiled.

"Who's Irene?" I asked.

"You still don't know her? Well she's the one that will adopt you." Suzy answered.

So her name is Irene.

"Anyways, can you accompany me to the mall? Moonbyul is supposed to be here to go with me but she's not here." Suzy said.

"Uhm I will just change my clothes." I told her and she nodded then I went to Chiquita's room because our things are there.

When I got back, we left the house. I need to accompany her since she's her cousin and I don't want any bad relation with her relatives.

"You're hot." Suzy stated that made me to look at her. "Do you have a boyfriend? Girlfriend?"

What's with these people asking about my love life?

I just shook my head which made her smile. "That's good to hear. Let's go over there."

While we're walking Suzy held my hand and I looked at her but she just smiled at me.

"Can you let go of my hand?" I asked her nicely.

"Sorry, it's just that I'm used with holding someone's hand." Suzy said and still not letting go of my hand. I tried to pull it but she just held it tightly. "Just let me Lisa. I'm just holding your hand."

I just let her hold my hand since my body is still weak maybe because I have a fever yesterday. Everything happened so fast. In just a short period of time, me and Chiquita's lives changed.

Suzy is still looking for some clothes, I don't know if she's planning to go back. "Can we take a picture Lisa? I just need to post something."

I agreed but she caught me off guard when she kissed my cheeks and took a picture of it. I secretly wiped my cheeks and smiled at her a little.

"Can we go back? I still need to cook for lunch." I told her and she looked at me.

"Oh you know how to cook, exactly my type and sure we can go back now." Suzy said and we both went back to the house.

While I'm cooking, I noticed that Suzy is staring at me but I just ignored and received a message from Chiquita asking if she can sleep at her friend's house. I just let her since she said that they are gonna do a project.

Irene POV

I'm on my way to the airport, Byul and Solar insisted that they will bring me there.

"By the way, your cousin will be at your house." Byul stated and I looked at her.

"Which one?" I asked her but she just smiled nervously.

I think I already know which one.

"It's Suzy right?" Solar asked her while looking at her phone. "She posted a picture with Lisa."

I snatched her phone from her hand and saw a picture of Susy kissing Lisa's cheeks.

"Cancel my business trip." I stated.

How dare she kiss Lisa, you flirt Suzy.

"Wait Irene, you can't just cancel it." Solar stated.

"Well what do you want me to do? Let Suzy have Lisa while I'm gone?" I asked her.

"Look Rene, just finish what you need to finish and let Byul handle the situation." Solar said and I rolled my eyes.

"Byul? Suzy isn't scared of her, she thinks Byul will just joke around." I said.

"Hey, no I'm not." Moonbyul stated.

"The shorter this conversation, the sooner we get back to your house." Solar said.

"Go, I also need to leave." I said and walked away.

Before I went to the plane, I decided to call my sister.

"Is grandma with you?" I asked her as soon she answered the call.

"No, she's staying at our parents house." My sister answered. "Anyways, have you seen the picture that Suzy posted?"

"That's exactly the reason I called you." I told her.

"So that's her? Does she have ring on her finger already?" She asked.

"That's to fast for me to do." I said.

"Hmm well even if she have ring on her finger, Suzy will still flirt with her. You know what our cousin can do if the person is her type." She said.

"Do me a favor in exchange of a lot of chanel
items." I told her and I can say that she's smiling now.

"Just tell me what you need and you have my
word." My sister said.

"You know what you need to do Jen." I told her and I ended the call.

I won't let that bitch have Lisa easily.