Chapter 11

Irene POV

It's already three days since me and Lisa talked. After I said those words, I left her because I'm shocked for what I said. When we eat, no one dares to talk even her sister.

"Did you and Lisa talk again?" Jennie asked and I shook my head.

We're in the company right now and Lisa is with her friends. She informed us that she will stay at Jisoo's place tonight and I let her since it's her life.

"Unnie it's already Monday and this upcoming Friday will be our family dinner." Jennie said.

"I know but what can I do? I can't force her." I said.

"Well you don't want to marry someone you don't even know right?" Jennie asked and I nodded. "Then go talk to her."

"I don't know how." I said and she looked at me unbelievably.

"The Irene Bae doesn't know how to talk to someone? That's new." Jennie said and I rolled my eyes. "Well you can't blame her unnie, she doesn't even have a lover since birth and now you will ask her for marriage without even courting her?"

I'm about to talk when Moonbyul came panting in my office.

"What happened?" Jennie asked her.

"Lisa." Moonbyul stated and I stood up.

"What happened to her?" I asked.

"They are in the hospital." Moonbyul answered and with that I grabbed my car key then left the office.

"Yah do you even know which hospital?" I heard Jennie asked so I stopped walking.

"Let's go in my car." Moonbyul said and we just went to her car since she drives fast.

When we arrived, I saw Chiquita so I immediately approached her and she hugged me. I also noticed that there's two women with her.

"What happened?" I asked Chiquita.

"They were drunk unnie." Chiquita stated.

"Drunk? Even your sister?" I asked her and she shook her head.

"I don't know what happened but the police said that Jisoo unnie and Seulgi unnie were drunk." Chiquita said.

"Where's Jeong?" I asked Moonbyul.

"They went to a trip." Moonbyul answered.

"Canny we will just go somewhere okay? We will be back." The woman told her and Chiquita nodded then the two women left.

I want to ask her who are they but I know Chiquita is thinking about Lisa.

After a few hours, the doctor came and told us that Jisoo is safe but they are still monitoring Seulgi and Lisa. I want to know what really happened.

I told Moonbyul to bring Chiquita home so she can rest but she refused.

"W-What happened?" Jisoo asked and I signaled Moonbyul to call the doctor.

"Yeah what did really happen Sooya?" I asked her.

Jennie handed her a bottle of water and helped her to sit. The doctor came to check her then also left.

"Where's Lisa?" Jisoo asked.

"They are still monitoring her." Jennie answered and Jisoo looked at Chiquita who's sleeping at Solar's lap.

"Tell us what happened." I told her.

Third Person POV

Jisoo's body feels so weak and her head hurts but seeing Irene being scary, she chose to be in Lisa's position right now. Jisoo told them what she remembered but they didn't exactly get the answer they need.

(Flashback)

The two is already drunk while Lisa is trying her best to stop the two from drinking.

"Seul let's just take a taxi. You're drunk." Lisa told her when she saw Seulgi dragging Jisoo inside her car.

"Shh I'm just tipsy Lisa, no need to worry." Seulgi told her and placed Jisoo in the backseat. "Yah come inside already or else I'm going to leave you."

Lisa doesn't have any choice but to go inside, she doesn't want to left them with that kind of  condition.

"Seul slow down." Lisa told her nervously.

"Shh just chill." Seulgi said and smiled as her vision started to blur. "Hmm there are two trucks coming."

When Lisa heard what Seulgi said, she looked in front but it's too late for her to react when the truck crashed with them.

(End of Flashback)

"Good thing I'm okay right?" Jisoo joke but Irene glared at her.

"I'll just pay the bill." Irene stated then left.

While she's on her way to pay, she saw the two women again.

"I'm paying for Kim Jisoo, Kang Seulgi and Lalisa Manoban." Irene said and the nurse nodded.

"How are they?" Yuri asked her.

"They are still monitoring Seulgi and Lisa but Jisoo is safe now." Irene answered then left after paying the bill.

"I didn't know that they are close with Irene Bae." Jessica said.

"So am I." Yuri said then they left

Irene decided to look Lisa for a moment before she go back to Jisoo's room. It happened that the doctor just came out where Lisa is and she saw some police.

"How are they?" Irene asked.

"Miss Kang have a broken arm but unfortunately for Miss Manoban, she have a broken leg and arm because the truck hit where she is sat." The doctor answered that made Irene confuse. "If you have some questions about what happened you can ask the police."

When the doctor left, Irene approached the police to ask.

"The driver managed to shift but the truck crashes where Miss Manoban is sat Miss Bae. The truck driver said that he tried his best to change his direction but there's no enough time." The police said.

After that, Irene went back to tell them what she found out. They decided to go home to take a rest.

The next day, Irene canceled all of her appointments this week before she go to the hospital. When they arrived, they saw that Seulgi is already awake. They decided that the two will be in the same room.

"Hey Canny sorry for what happened." That's the first thing that Seulgi said.

"It's okay unnie as long as you're safe." Chiquita said and smiled.

"What about Lisa?" Seulgi asked and she saw how Chiquita's face changed. "This is all my fault."

"And I won't disagree with that." Irene said.

"My parents visited this morning and told me that our bill is paid. Thank you." Seulgi said and Irene just nodded before she went where Lisa's room is.

When Irene arrived in her room, she saw Lisa have some bruises and her broken arm and leg. 

"You looked so hopeless." Irene stated as she hold Lisa's hand. "Everything happened so fast, I was just with you and now you're here. If you don't to marry me it's okay, I won't force but I will force you to wake up."

"Unnie will be so lost when wakes up." Chiquita stated and Irene looked at her. "Knowing my sister, she will feel useless if she won't do anything and now with that kind of situation, I think it will get worse."

"I will do everything for her to heal fast Canny." Irene said and Chiquita smiled.

"Thank you for all of this unnie." Chiquita said and Irene hugged her.