Chapter 12

It's been two days, Irene always visit Lisa. Jennie decided to take over her sister's company while she's busy taking care of Lisa.

"Unnie two more days before the dinner." Jennie reminded her when she saw her sister about to leave.

"It doesn't matter Jen, she's still not awake." Irene said then left.

"Lisa was so shocked, that she was hospitalized." Jennie stated and shook her head because of what she just said.

When Irene arrived, she heard noises from Lisa's room that's why she immediately went inside and she saw Lisa is already awake.

"You're awake." Irene stated and Lisa looked at her then smiled.

"Byul told me what you did, thank you but you don't need to cancel your appointments." Lisa said and Irene approached her.

"You're more important." Irene told her and smiled.

"I think I need to go to Jisoo and Seul." Moonbyul said then left the two.

"I'm sorry about the last time we talked when I just left you in my office." Irene said.

"If you didn't left, you will just waste your time. It took me a lot of time before I left your office because of what you've said." Lisa said.

"What do you think about my offer?" Irene asked her.

"Oh you're serious about that." Lisa said and Irene nodded. "It didn't change even I can't even walk anymore?"

"It won't change and besides your situation is just temporary. Just accept my offer Lisa." Irene said.

"Getting married is not a joke." Lisa stated.

"I know that's why I want to marry you." Irene said.

"Okay, I'll accept it." Lisa said and Irene smiled.

"Thank you." Irene said but she didn't hug Lisa because of her state.

While they are talking, Moonbyul is secretly listening to them in the door.

"Now you don't have a problem this upcoming Friday." Moonbyul said when she went inside the room.

"What about it?" Lisa asked and Moonbyul told her about the dinner.

"But you don't need to go since you need to rest." Irene  told her.

"Anyways, I didn't know that you're close with Yuri Brüschweiler and Jessica Jung." Moonbyul stated.

"I'm not." Lisa stated.

"They are here when we arrived when we found out that you and your friends are here." Irene said.

"I don't know them." Lisa said then Chiquita arrived with a smile on her face.

"You're awake." Chiquita said and Lisa nodded. "I have something to tell you."

"So am I." Lisa said and glanced at Irene."Should I go first or you?"

"Let's say it at the same time." Chiquita answered and Lisa nodded. "In a count of three."

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

"I'm getting married."

"I found our older sister."

"Pardon?!" Both of them looked at each other while Irene and Moonbyul are watching them.

"What do you mean that you're getting married? You don't even have a boyfriend nor girlfriend." Chiquita told her.

"And what do you mean you found our sister?" Lisa asked her.