Chapter 5 (LBU)

"So.. You two are..?" Ashianna asked curiously.

"Two of us are..?" I also asked curiously.

"Oh my gosh , Akkhira! Your turning 20 this year and yet your still clueless about everything!" She said in irritation. Well it's not my fault that she didn't want to tell me straight ahead.

"Just tell me straight ahead." I said and just shrugged my shoulder.

"You know what.."

"No. I don't know." I said

"What the-!" Ashianna said then stood up and left my room. I just said that truth? I really don't know what she's talking about..?

"I'm going to Xanthus!" She shouted but I didn't shouted back , I need peace right freaking now.

*********

Ashianna's point of view

"So you and Akkhira are...?" I asked

"I don't know." Xannle coldly said then sip back at his coffee.

The heck is wrong with this two?

"Baby.. Let them be. Time will fly.. Soon they will be love birds on a tree." Xanthus said or my boyfriend said in a very teasing tone. Then kissed my cheek. Aren't he so sweet!?

"If you guys are going to flirt in front of me get the f-ck out." Xannle coldly said. Didn't I , said that we're in Xannle's office?

"Chill my dear brother.. If you want to be like us... Take Akkhira here." My baby said while smirking. He's so cute and handsome at the same time!! Xanthus then kissed my cheek and hugged me from behind.

"Get.The.F-ck.Out." Xannle said. Is he really this cold?

"Chill your ass dude." Xanthus said while kissing my cheek. Xanthus then pulled me outside of Xannle's office while smirking. Looks like he enjoys teasing his brother huh?

"Why are you so quite?" He asked. I didn't answered his question because I'm thinking about Akkhira... Is she fine now..? Does her cheater ass boyfriend still meet up with her? I swear I'm going to kill that cheater.

"Hey.. You ok?" Xanthus asked when we got into his room and I just nodded.

"You don't look ok.." He said

"I'm fine.. I'm just thinking about Akkhira.. I'm.. I'm wondering if she's ok now.." I Said. Xanthus then hugged me and assured me that it's fine.. Good thing I have him beside me or else I really have might killed that asshole.

*******

Akkhira's Point of view.

Ring!

Ring!

Ring!

"Yes..?" I answered lazily. I mean like who wouldn't be lazy if you just woke up because someone is calling you!?

[I'm sorry baby did mommy disturb you?]

So it's mom! I quickly fixed the way I sit.

"N-no mom!" I said

[Good.. Good.. So I heard that your boyfriend cheated on you?]

Omg! Where did she get that information?!

"W-what?"

[Oh , don't act dumb my sweet pie.. Your smarter than this you know it. Now.. I want you to.. Break up with this piece of trash.] Mom said strictly.

"B-"

[No buts. I already told you from the start that Ryan was no good for you right? If you listen to mommy you would've been in this situation.] Mom said that made me silent.