Chapter 1 (LBU)

..........................

5 years ago

"Akkhira , come down here baby!" Sigaw ni Mom

"Yes mom! Just a moment!" I shouted back

"Hurry up dear! I'm going to be late at my work!" My dad shouted aswell.

I came down the stairs and run towards the main door and rushed inside our car. Shit! I'm late!

"Be good ok?" Mom said

"Gosh mom! Chill out I'm not kid anymore! I'm literally in college!" I said back

"Your mom is just making sure that you'll be good." Dad said , backing up mom.

"Yeah , yeah." I said and got out of the car.

"Akhi!" I turned my head around to see who shouted my name.

"Akhi! Gosh I have some tea to spill!" Ashianna said. Ashianna was my best friend since 5th grade.

"What is it?" I said while walking down the hallway.

"There's a new boy! And guess what?" She said while squealing with excitement

"What?" I said out of boredom

"He's so hot! Plus! He's handsome as fuc-" I didn't let her finish her sentence because I covered her mouth , "I told you not to curse when your with me. Second I don't care if that boy is 'hot' or 'handsome.' You know that I have a Boyfriend." I said while covering her sinful mouth.

"Relax Akkhira! Besides your boyfriend is a complete red flag! He even embarrassed you infront of his family! Plus! He even slapped you trice! How can't you break up with him?" Ashianna said. There's no lie on what she said.. Instead it feels like she slapped me with those words.. Words of truth if you ask me.

"Because.." I said.

"Because he's your boyfriend since highschool? Gosh Akkhira! There's better boys in this world! And you settle for less! Oh my!" She said in a dramatic tone. Well.. She's right yes.. She slapped me twice with those words.

"What are you thinking? Are you thinking of me slapping you with this truthful words?" She asked. Dang she knows me so well.

"Shut up." I said and she frowned.

"Babe!" My boyfriend shouted. Well it isn't an excited shout it's more like an angry shout yk?

"Ashianna leave now." I said before Ryan could get close to us.

"What no!" She said

"Leave or I'll never talk to you again." I said. She Left
"Yes?" I said. "Do you know that I failed an exam yesterday?!" He shouted. He doesn't care if the other students are looking at us.. As long as he embarassing me he doesn't care.. It makes him happy...

"N-no.." I answered his question

"Ofcourse you wouldn't know! Your a useless girlfriend after all! And also.. It's your fault that I failed the exam! I told you to write my notes right?! But you didn't write a single thing in my notebook!" He shouted that made me flinched. He was about to slap me when someone caught his hand..

"About to slap a girl huh? What are you? Gay?" The boy said

"What the heck did you say?" Ryan said back at the boy

"You heard me. She's your girlfriend right? She isn't you assistant or maid right?" The boy asked

"No.." Ryan said

"Then why the heck were you making her write your notes? Don't you have hands? How can she be responsible for making you fail in your exam huh? Is she the on holding your stupid fucking brain?" The boy said that made Ryan's face turn red.

"Stay the heck away from this bro.. Or else.." Ryan said threaning the boy

"Or else you'll become gay? Or you'll become stupider at the moment?" The boy said that made Ryan more angrier.

"What the heck are you saying? Are you insulting me huh?" Ryan said

"What if I am? You deserve it anyway." The boy said

"You..." Ryan

"R-ryan let's just g-go.." I said and trying to pull Ryan away from the boy who's just smirking.. It looks like he enjoys insulting Ryan.

"I'm not done of you!" Ryan said

"I'm also not done for you aswell." The boy replied while having a big smirk on his lips.

"Th-this is all your fault!" Ryan said

"I-its not.." I said. I was surprised that I even said that...

"What did you said?" Ryan said

"I said it's not my fault!" I shouted that made Ryan's angry face turn into a shock one but returned to an angry face.

"Shut up!" Ryan said but before he can slap me I run away from him..