It is not that trival a story.

It is not that trivial a story.
In a universe where every being enjoyed eternal health, boundless wealth, and the extraordinary abilities to fly, possess super strength, see through walls, and travel at the speed of light, life was a perpetual state of utopia. For a thousand years, the universe had known no illness, death, poverty, war, crime, abuse, bullying, bigotry, or violence. It was a harmonious existence, with every individual experiencing a perfect life.

But one serene day, the unthinkable happened. News broke across the universe that The Goldfish Super Saint, a beloved figure known for his compassion and wisdom, had suffered an injury. As mundane as it might have seemed in the ancient times, the breaking of a fingernail was now a cataclysmic event. It was the first injury reported in a millennium.

The news spread like wildfire. Holovisions, interstellar webcasts, and quantum radio waves buzzed with the shocking headline: "The Goldfish Super Saint Suffers Injury – Universe Stunned!" Every digital newspaper and broadcast network covered the story in minute detail. The incident quickly became the most discussed topic in the history of the cosmos.

In an effort to contain the shock and maintain universal peace, the President of the Universe, a wise and seasoned leader, addressed the population in a rare universal broadcast.

"Citizens of the universe," the President began, "today we have witnessed a rare and startling event. The Goldfish Super Saint, a symbol of our collective harmony, has sustained an injury. I urge you all to remain calm and show empathy for our dear friend during his recovery. Let us come together, as we always have, to support him."

The Goldfish Super Saint was swiftly transported to the last remaining hospital, situated a staggering 200,000 miles away, a distance trivial to those who could traverse at the speed of light. Doctors, unpracticed for centuries in the art of healing, sprang into action, their skills rusty but their determination unwavering.

The universal populace held their collective breath, waiting for updates. When the news finally came that The Goldfish Super Saint had fully recovered, a wave of relief washed over the cosmos. His injury had been minor, a mere broken fingernail, but its implications had been profound.

In the aftermath, The Goldfish Super Saint emerged with a renewed sense of purpose. He announced his candidacy for President of the Universe, promising to lead with the wisdom gleaned from his unprecedented experience. His platform emphasized the fragility of their perfect world and the need for vigilance and compassion.

The campaign was unprecedented in its fervor. The Goldfish Super Saint's message resonated deeply with the citizens, who had been reminded that even in a utopia, vigilance and empathy were paramount. His slogan, "Unity in Vigilance, Strength in Compassion," became a universal mantra.

When the election results were announced, it was a landslide victory. The Goldfish Super Saint had won the hearts and minds of the universe. As the new President of the Universe, he pledged to honor the delicate balance of their perfect society and to ensure that the harmony they cherished would endure.

Under his leadership, the universe continued to thrive, but with a newfound awareness. The injury, once a source of panic, had become a catalyst for unity and progress. The Goldfish Super Saint had turned a simple broken fingernail into a powerful lesson, guiding the universe toward an even brighter future.