[Chapter 34 ]

Pov - Kaira

Pov - Kaira

"Such a difficult task to do " I dried my hair with the hairdryer .

My hairs are not too long but it comes till my waist and if it gets wet anyhow aur somehow then drying the hairs is definitely a difficult job .It takes so much time to do so .

I quickly straighten my hair properly and applied some oil ,my hairs shouldn't look like I just woke up from the sleep .I like to maintain my hair it gives me positive vibe while doing so .

I shrugged my thoughts and went towards the cupboard to keep his folded clothes which was kept on the bed .I took it and kept it in his clothing section .A sound echoed in my room .

I looked at the direction of the sound and there it is ,my phone is ringing .I went and picked it up .

Kaira : Hello ?

Unknown : Remember me ?

Kaira : No ,who are you ?

Unknown : You'll soon recognize me

Kaira : What ?! wai-

Who is this motherfucker ? Is I am having any enemy ? No I guess then who is this guy telling me that I'll soon recognize him .What the fuck is going on ?

*sound of a message popping *

I immediately unlocked my phone and there were total 4+new messages with the Unknown number .I know I shouldn't have opened it but my curiosity is at its peak and I decided to open it .

I opened the chat section and my eyes widened at the messages.

"Wanna go for a ride ?"

"Take some kisses from me babygirl "

"Aren't you ignoring me ?

"Want to see the hell my Kaira ?"

"Does anyone knows how expensive you are to them but for me you are the cheapest one remember that "

I can feel him smirking disgustingly at the last message.Who is this ? And what does he think of himself ?

Does he really think I'll trust on him and accept him as a true person but this is just a prank and I already know .Fuck him !

I threw the phone on the bed and tried to calm down my breathe.What Does he want from me ?

I really need to find out that who is this guy and what does he even want .I decided to leave this topic on one side and went infront of the mirror to apply some vermillion. I took little amount of vermillion and applied it to my middle partition area .

I am closing the lid of the vermillion when I heard someone shouting my name "Kaira !Kaira "

I immeditaely kept the vermillion as it is on the dressing table and ran outside to see why he is even shouting out my name like I did something wrong .