[Chapter 35]

Pov - Kaira

Pov - Kaira

I ran behind him and hopefully I reached at his pace .

"Just stop walking so fast ! " I shouted enough for him to hear but no he continued to walk while ignoring me .

Did I do something wrong ? His behaviour is looking strange and I really think something is going on in his sharp mind .

"Stop just stop Vihaan " Still he ignored my words like it was invisible .He sat in the car and looked at me from the front mirror as I stood infront of his car .If he can show his stubbornness then why can't I ?

He signaled his head to his left for me to come and sit beside him .I nodded in no and he opened the door of his car and stepped his foot out .Finally I can talk to him .

"What is this stupid behaviour ? Can't you understand that your only sister is crying and you want to go to the temple ?"

"What should I do then ? Console her ? I am not best in consoling others so don't expect me to do that " He said

"I am just expecting you to go and meet her ,just say some courageful words so that she can calm down "I spoke in a little high pitch voice .

"You can't just order me around .I know she is strong and she can rise up from this problem .Since childhood I know her ,how is she and what not .How you can even order me when we are just 3 months married couple .You know her just for 3 months and I know her since childhood .There's a difference " He blurted everything which came to his mind right?

He is trying to say I am just a new member in this family and I don't know anything about her nor him .Did he forget we were childhood friends ? And he had told me about her dearest sister Shanaya .He had infact spoke about so much things about her and now I am living in this house and I can understand her .Did he actually forgot once upon a time we were childhood friends .

"Right ,you are right .I just know you and your sister just for 3 months .How can I even order you when I am not a proper member of this family " I too spoke with high voice just as his .

He starred at me in what not .Anger? Irritation ? Offend ? I guess There's a mixture of every expression on his face .

He didn't spoke anything .He just stood there and stared at me.

"How can I even forget that this was a force marriage .You just married me because you were having no other option .Ishita left you and you listened to your dad and agreed to marry me .But didn't you thought how would I feel when you say something hurtful words ?" I said with my emotional tone .

"Which hurtful word I said to you Kaira ?" So smart Mr Luthra .Lying infront of my face .

"You indirectly told me that I know you just for 3 months ! "

"What's wrong in saying that ?" He spoke even in a louder voice .

"Don't you know we were best friends before this marriage !" I shouted at him .