2 - Ancient Temple

Tian Mingda, 31 years old, is the marketing director of Huile Entertainment Company. His main task recently is to help the young master Song, who came out of nowhere, to make connections. The young master doesn't want to be obviously high-profile, but he doesn't want to appear low-end either. He is a little anxious as a result. He doesn't know what has happened in the past few days, but nothing is going well and he has been extremely unlucky.

Moreover, thirty seconds ago, he was pulled to the side of the road by a young man. The next second, a car ran a red light and whizzed past the place where he was just about to walk. The wind almost blew his ears off, and his heart almost stopped beating for a while. He subconsciously looked at the young man. Before he could react, he heard the young man ask, "Do you want me to tell your fortune?"

What happened just now was too horrifying. He is still shaking with fear. At this time, he naturally believes the young man who had just saved his life: "Tell me my fortune! I haven't been doing well recently. I..."

He looked at the young man in front of him who looked to be in his early twenties, paused, and felt that the young man was a little familiar, especially like... like an artist in his own company.

Wen Heqing smiled again, his face clear and bright: "It's okay, you don't need to give any information. We just met by chance, so it's just one word - no, no need."¹

He examined the other person's face with no expression, and counted on his knuckles: "Has an elderly person passed away recently? Check to see if there is any conflict."

Tian Mingda was stunned. An elderly person did pass away in his family last week, so to him, the other person's credibility increased. Besides, when the other person smiled, he didn't look so much like the notorious artist in his company. He quickly asked, "Then how can I resolve this... little master?"

The green light beside him turned red again. Wen Heqing narrowed his eyes slightly and said, "It's not a big deal. Just go back and pray. Your home is not that high [in the building], so take the stairs more often to exercise."

"Okay... okay." Tian Mingda naturally took note and took out his mobile phone again, "Then Master, shall we add WeChat?"

"No, it's not convenient." Wen Heqing laughed again. His laugh was seemingly contagious, making people feel at ease on such rainy days. "If the divination is correct, just give me a worthless object - business cards, tissues, etc."

Tian Mingda subconsciously reached into his pocket, took out a business card and handed it over, "Okay, then... this is my business card. Master, please contact me if you need help in the future."

He wanted to ask the other party if he wanted any kind of reward, but Wen Heqing had already turned the umbrella around and stepped onto the crosswalk in the same second, following the green light.

In the rain that greeted him, Wen Heqing walked calmly, wandering slowly in the city, and had eventually walked a long way without realizing it.

The original owner's memories were mixed with his memories of his previous life, and the storm that had turned into a light drizzle made it easier for him to sort out his thoughts.

In short, when he slowly peeled out of his thoughts, he had already followed the spiritual vein and walked to the suburbs, stopping in front of a dilapidated temple.

It was called a temple, but in fact it was just an abandoned bungalow - a place where no one was in charge of the grounds, with three large green trash cans near the wall. There was only a broken plaque on the door, with spider webs on it, and three traditional Chinese characters in bold font: Guchen Pavilion.

Wen Heqing walked under the eaves, closed his umbrella and shook it. The water dripping from the umbrella splashed on the stone slab in front of the door. Half of the door had fallen off and rested on the wall. He stepped over the threshold with his left foot.

The long-handled umbrella was placed against the wall. The light in the room was dim, and a few drops of rain leaked from the roof. There was a tablet opposite.

The paint on the wooden tablet had long since cracked. There were no tributes, and the words engraved on it were blurred. Only the word "chen" could be vaguely recognized.

This is a Feng Shui treasure land [T/N abundance of spiritual energy], but the tablets were covered with dust and spider webs.

Wen Heqing went forward to pay his respects, muttering, "Sorry to bother you, I'll stay here for one night. I didn't bring any offerings so let me help you clean up."

He put a pack of paper in his pocket before leaving, which he used now, and cleaned the entire altar. When he was done, he went out to throw away the garbage, but saw a completely black car parked on the side of the road, and a man getting out of the car with an umbrella.

He stopped where he was, and his eyes happened to catch the gaze of the man who had just raised his head.

-A deep abyss.

He blinked and smiled at him.