𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

Queens, New York. | 1976'
•Messiah-Myles Morales

*just letting y'all know I'm going to be writing in third person from now on*

*excuse my grammar/spelling mistakes*

The men had arrived in queens.

Messiah, Alonzo, and Josiah all parted ways, and went to their hotels, leaving Messiah waiting to be picked up. "Man I'm tired as shit I ain't get no sleep on that plane!" He thought. He began to feel a bitter breeze creeping through the opening of his cotton trench coat, making him shiver. So he started to button it up before lighting a cigarette. It was becoming too much of a wait for him. Messiah wasn't a patient man and he did not like waiting for people at all.

Soon the thought of Claudia pricked his mind. He hasn't called her yet ever since he arrived in queens . It took him a few head turns till he located a phone box to call her. So he went over and pressed in her digits.

"Hello..."

Her sweet voice filled the speaker instantly making his heart warm.

"Hey...wassup, miss me?"

"I miss you so much
Messiah...I-i need you
here right now."

Hearing Claudia say those words turned him on making a smirk for on his lips. But his mood instantly changed when he heard an upset sniff from her.

"I miss you so mu—
What's wrong beautiful?"

He asks with pure sympathy in his voice.

"Oh it's ugh nothing..."

The call fell silent until he heard a door open and some footsteps.

"I hope your
not on that phone to that—"
"Look...
I-i gotta go Messiah... Bye."

Now there was another problem that was bothering him. "I gotta get back home as soon as this is over." Messiah mumbles to himself. He hated hearing that Claudia is upset he thought that she was too pretty to be in any sort of disappointment.

"Man...where the fuck these niggas at?" Soon, he found himself walking down the street. His boots clicking against the frosty concrete sidewalk and the chitter chatter of people that passed by him fill his ears.

Eventually a large blacked out vehicle aggressively pulled up beside him making him abruptly stop in his tracks. There was no movement between him and the vehicle until the drivers window rolled down. Out came large amounts of smoke, whacking Messiah straight in the face making him almost cough his lungs out. He did not like that. When his vision became clear he noticed that the driver was an Italian man with a few others in the back.

"Quincy?"

"Yea."

Medellín, Colombia. | 1976'
•Claudia Perez Cortés

"I'm not going to ask you again, who was you on the phone with?" Claudia and her mother, Sara, had been going at it 10 minutes after the call.

"It was nobody just someone from my class." Claudia answers blankly. Her and her mother had been arguing for 2 weeks straight now. It seems like she doesn't trust Claudia anymore since Messiah has been taking her to school. Hence why she is constantly questioned by her mom. Claudia was tired with all the arguing and she couldn't be bother with it all so she simply didn't put much thought into thinking of goof excuses.

"Oh yea?...we'll see!" Sara walks over to the phone and re-dials the number. Nothing but the dialling tone emitted from the speaker until...

"Sorry but the person you're trying to reach can not take your message right now."

"Look at him pretending not to answer now." Sara slams the phone down before turning to Claudia again.

"I don't know why you're so bothered about who I talk to on the phone. I'm 18 now and that shouldn't be any of your business."

"Drop your fuckin' tone Claudia! Your business is my business when you're living under this house paying no bills!" She snaps.

Claudia's siblings, Kyjel and Carolina, peered round the door frame as they could sense another arguement bubbling up. When they locked eyes with Claudia the two darted off back to there rooms.

"Okay? And? I don't ask you why you come home late from work at any hours in the night when you get off at 8!"

Sara pauses, she knew Claudia had been paying attention to her faults.

"Keep talkin' and I'll stop lover boy from takin' you to school Claudia."

Queens, New York. | 1976'
•Messiah-Myles Morales

He hated it here.

The Italian men never stopped talking to him throughout the car journey, really he just wanted to get the job done and go home to his woman. And just to top it off it was stuffy and smelled of cigars making the car ride sickly for him.

One of the men in the back peered over his shoulder to say: "I'm glad you came Quincy...I hope we can straight everything out."

"I mean it's terrible it's not the way I wanted things to go at all, it should've never happen—"

"I'm straightening everything out tonight I don't want it to be a bother anymore." Messiah speaks up. Really he didn't understand the whole conversation. He's supposed to be undercover right?

"It won't. I swear on my children...but you gotta keep an open mind when you talk."

"Alright we're here." Another one spoke up. "On your knees facing me." Messiah did as what was said while he checked him for any weapons...
"he's clean"

He didn't want to waste time so with no hesitation he got up out the car and entered the restaurant. The scraping of the tires emitted from the vehicle speeding off into the distance.

__________________

Sorry for the extremely slow updates...
Writers block been kicking my ass right now
Feel free to leave any ideas for this story
Don't forget to vote
Bye now...