(Chapter 4)Shifting sands

Summary:
Marin Dupain-Cheng is just a Normal boy living a normal life, scratch that, he is friend with the daughter of the mayor of Paris, Adrien Agrest as well as have got the attention of the latter's father, the legend himself THE GABRIEL AGREST.
Marin Dupain-Cheng ALSO have 4 tiny gods in his room
Marin Dupain-Cheng ALSO ALSO fight superpower villains with his superpowered allies queen bee and purple tiger AND magical butterfly but these are just details dear, details.
Conclusion : Marin Dupain-Cheng lives a very normal life.

[The Bakery 10:30AM]

Marin woke up feeling tired , school was starting soon , 3 week was all there is left of summer vacation . He got up to freshen up, after he spit out the mouth wash he started brushing his teeth with a blueberry toothpaste, he changed his clothes, choosing to wear Blue slim-fit pants, a white T-shirt, and a purple hooded shirt with black stripes. Followed with white shoes, Not putting much thoughts in his outfit making sure there is a handkerchief in his pocket and picked-up his wallet.

He got down to the kitchen, "good morning, papa", just for his dad, Tom, to turn to his direction with a big smile on his face, "Good morning my little baguette! Breakfast is on the table with a cup of herbal tea to start your day with, it's your mother's new blent." "Thank dad", he sat down on the chair and started munching on his food.

"I am going out ", Tom, while kneading dough asked him about his destination, "I am going to a fabric store to buy some things I need then going for a walk around the park and I will come straight home to get started on some clothes."Marin took a sip of his tea, got up, drank the rest in one gulp and headed down to the bakery. After saying goodbye to his parents , Marin started walking to the store, he had a good felling that he will find some good shit there.

                      [At the fabric store ]

Just as Marin walked in, he started looking for what he needed, asked the owner where a couple of things were, until something caught his eyes. He picked up it up and started inspecting it, it was a hexagonal box , painted black with some red decorations, it looked like it was made of wood , he then took it to the front of the store and asked the owner about it .

"It belonged to my grandfather , and I really have no use of it , say , why don't you take it with you , the box is locked and I dont have the key but I think you can manage that " said the owner.

"do you think your grandfather will mind a stranger taking it?"

"He will appreciate someone actually using the box , in the store it's just sitting around collecting dust."

After paying for his fabric, Marin walked out of the stone with two bags in one hand and a box in the other.

              [Next day] [The bakery 10:50]

The first thing after his morning routine, Marin started working on the box, after some tinkering around he finally got it to open. Inside he found one mini-box and a book, he chose to open the other box after putting the book on his desk so he can inspect them all together, after opening the mini-box he found 3 other mini-mini-boxes . 'What in the world is going on' , he thought "is this some kind of Matryoshka box?"

He opened the first, the was a brooch sitting inside then a ball of blinding purple light come out of it , it illuminated the room for a few seconds before fading out and in its place stood a little fairy.

"Greetings, my name is Nooro he/him and you must be ?"

'I think I read about fairies asking for your name to gaine power over you , should I give him a fake name then? but he gave me his name first, so probably not' "I am Marin Dupain Cheng he/him too, what are you if you don't mind me asking?"