Chapter 3

It had been a week now and Wooyoung had seemed to forget about the boy. He came to the point where he questioned why he was so hung up on the man.

They bumped into each other, that's it!

He kept thinking about how focused he was on finding this mystery man, and now he didn't even care!

It was a short lived obsession and now he could go back to his normal life.

Waving to everyone, hanging out with his small friend group and running to get to class.

This made him feel good.

"BRO DONT TALK ABOUT MY HUSBAND WHEN U LITERALLY LIKE A GUY WHO PROBABLY HATES YOU" Seonghwa screamed at Yunho.

"YEAH? WELL AT LEAST HE KNOWS ME!" Yunho yelled back.

Here they were, as usual arguing on whose campus crush was fitter. Mingi or Hongjoon.

Mingi, Hongjoon and Jongho were all in the same friends group, as well as someone from outside of school apparently.

They had all supposedly grown up together and were like siblings.

People at their university treated them like idols. No one ever dared to actually approach them, they were only silently watched from a far.

It seemed like none of the boys realised what a sensation they actually were at the university. They would joke around and raise their voices, seemingly having no care for keeping their idol image.

That didn't matter though, all the admirers began to love them even more and fawned over their every move.

Those admirers included Seonghwa, Yunho and Yeosang.

Wooyoung had yet to find a campus crush and wasn't planning to find anyone soon.

"SHUT UP MY HUSBAND KNOWS ME!" Seonghwa belted.

"OH YEAH THEN WHY DID HE SAY "WHO" WHEN YOU GOT PUT IN A PROJECT TOGETHER???" Yunho smirked.

"THAT WAS A THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR YOU ASS WIPE" he screamed.

"mhm" Yunho looked away.

This probably happened every lunch. Seonghwa and Yunho fighting about their campus crushes and Wooyoung and Yeosang secretly stealing their lunch while they're distracted.

ring ring ring

The bell rang and they all made their separate ways, Wooyoung grabbing his book bag and going into his lecture.

When he made his way in he looked around and realised that there were barely any seats left.

The only seats available were near the back next to the door. He took his seat and took his laptop out while he waited for the teacher to arrive.

Not long after, the teacher arrived and began to blab on about the subject. Wooyoung payed close attention to everything the man said.

The teacher decided to crack a lame joke and made wooyoung take a look around the lecture hall. Suddenly his eyes caught someone.

Or rather the clothes the person was in.

Lying on someone's broad back were three dark blue striped. The same designs as the man who pushed him over.

All thought of the mysterious man rushed back into his brain, and he immediately had the urge to go up to the man.

He knew he had to wait however as the lecture was only half finished.

The rest of the lesson he spent shaking his leg in anticipation and excitement of finally getting to see who this man was.

As soon as the lecture ended, Wooyoung packed his stuff and immediately went after the man. Speed walking, so that he didn't look too much like a stalker.

As he chased the man down various halls, while dodging random classmates he was sweaty and panting.

The hoodie came into his view once again and he ran over, using the last of his energy.

His hand reached out to grab the hoodie and he gripped the man hard and pulled him back to stop him from moving.

The man spun around and glared at wooyoung.

"What the hell!" the man let out.

Wooyoung smile dropped when he saw the man standing there, he seemed to be english and had black hair.

He lost the guy.

"Sorry, wrong person" he quickly mumbled and deeply bowed in apology.

He quickly walked away, embarrassed.

When was he going to find this mystery man?