Chapter 1

"Hey wooyoung!"

"Hey!"

"Hey woo!"

"What's up!"

"Look at you, Mr popular," Yeosang chuckled behind Wooyoung, "How do you even know all these people, we've only been here a year!" he yelled,genuinely curious.

" I just talk to people... unlike you, Mr anti-social!" Wooyoung teased sticking his tongue out at his friend.

"Hey!" he whined hitting Wooyoung on the back of his head. " I am not antisocial! I always talk to people".

"Name one person apart from me that you talk to."

"... Seo-"

"and not Yunho or Seonghwa."

"..."

"Exactly" he huffed with a large smirk on his face.

It was 10pm on a Sunday night as they walked back to their shared dorm room after a night out to the club. Their hair was ruffled and their clothes were wrinkled from the endless dancing and singing. This was their tradition, every Sunday night to go out and have the time of their lives.

Tonight they both decided not to have too much to drink as the next day they had an important exam but usually they would come home wasted.

They walked back to the dorm in a comfortable silence, both of them too tired to do anything but walk. The street lamps brought them a golden pathway which guided them through the dark.

The further they went the quieter it got, the distant music and lights only sounded like a whisper in their ears.

Their college wasn't too far from the main city centre, only being about a 5 minute walk. This was convenient for them as they could easily go shopping whenever they please and always have a supply to things they may run out of.

As soon as they made it back they both collapsed onto their beds, not bothering to change or clean themselves up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wooyoung hurry up we're gonna be late!" Yeosang yelled down the corridor.

A few seconds later Wooyoung came running towards the door quickly pulling his shoes on and grabbing his keys.

"Okay let's go!" He exclaimed with a big smile on his face, trying to distract Yeosang from the fact he was 5 minutes late.

"Quick then!" he shouted as they both hurried out of the dorms and into the main college building.

Last time they had been late they had been scolded in front of 100 people and not allowed back in, the professor claimed if they were late again they would be kicked out of his lessons all together.

Yeosang did NOT want to be kicked out and Wooyoung was just increasing his chances of it happening. He speed walked through the halls with Wooyoung on his tail like a chick following its mother.

Wooyoung looked around and saw that the halls were quite busy. Many people were lining up outside of the lecture halls. The boy prayed his professor would be late too.

Wooyoung heart left his body as he felt himself being knocked over backwards. His hands reached infront trying to grab on to something but there was nothing to reach for but air.

He fell on the hard floor his back being exposed to the hard surface. He groaned as he made impact and slowly began to get up.

As he looked around he found a figure in front of him. Before his sight could clear the man walked away, leaving no help. Wooyoung quickly turned around and saw the man wearing a black hoodie with three blue lines on the back.

'What a jerk' he thought.

" oh shit, My lecture" he muttered under his breath before quickly standing up and running off to his class.

Like he hoped there was a long line outside of his lecture hall aswell, meaning he wasn't late.

He jogged over to Yeosang who was in the middle of the queue.

"Why were you so behind?" he questioned, " If you were any later you would have been removed!"

"I know but this jerk knocked me over! He didn't even say sorry"he moaned.

" Who was it?" he asked.

"It was... actually i don't know, they ran away before i could see them." he admits, realising he (for once) didn't recognise the person.

"Woah, you actually don't know someone! That's crazy." Yeosang's eyes widened, actually somewhat surprised.

As Wooyoung walked into class he thought long and hard to try and remember if he saw this person anywhere.

Though, he couldn't remember a thing. Sitting down he began to recall the incident. The man's bicep hit Wooyoung shoulder and knocked him over. The man's bicep felt rock hard in contrast to the plush material of the black hoodie the man wore.

He remembers looking up to a distorted figure, none of his facial features could be recognised but Wooyoung knew he had blonde hair. There are not a lot of foreigners at their school so his hair must have been bleached.

The whole lesson Wooyoung was completely absorbed in trying to figure out who the man was though in the end he couldn't remember the man.

Thanks for reading!
x           x             x