chapter one

kim alexandra grew up as a farmer. she loved it. she never saw it as embarrassing and is a proud farmer. she has a loving family full of beautiful people in a beautiful land, anyone would give up anything to have a family like hers and this is her legendary love story that everyone looked up to.

~~~

"GOOD MORNING KOREAA!!!" alex shouted in happiness hopping off her bed getting ready to start her day.

"you look happy today." her dad says with a wife smile "of course i should be happy its a great weather today and we have a lot of food to harvest, and more food to harvest is equals more money and we can pay that old lady." she says grabbing her shoes and hat and went outside to greet the others.

"ALEX! coffee?" chaerin offers with a smile. they all sit down and talked about how much money they would earn for their harvest today.

everyone is singing while doing farm work, happy because they a lot of good fruits and vegetables to sell.

everyone goes back to their houses and it separating the baskets of food "alex look at all these apples they look so pretty, i separated them all and im gonna give the pretty ones to our loyal customers." he says looking at the fruits.

"no dad, we're going to give the pretty ones to the hotel and sell the high quality to them" she says while tying up the baskets.

"okay are you guys ready?" her dad asks "one! two! three! PUSH!" they did this three times before the truck finally started going and her father hopped in.

"good luck to you guys!!" her mom says to them while everyone waves and watches them leave.

they arrived at the market and started dropping off stuff "alright just meet me at sunoo's place alright?" alex says yes and her father drives off

"ahjumma!!! get ready!" she says running over to the lady at the store.

"these are good apples." she says, and as alex drops off the other basket to the other store beside her the guy asks about why the apples at her bike looked way better than theirs.

"those are for the hotels they have to look the best." she says smiling at them "okay be careful!" they yell at her running off.

"alex, why did you come so late?" the chef asks her.

"im so sorry i had to make several stops. but don't worry, these are very pretty" alex says holding up an apple to her

"oh they will love this, they might order from you again" she says very excited.

"next time maybe you can order some of our potatoes and carrots?" she asks "i will try but we already have a lot of suppliers" the lady replies alex thanked her and started walking away.

as she was walking she heard noises from the building and as she looked up she saw a couple that looked like they were making out she gave them a grossed out look and left immediately to go to sunoo's place.

"daddd look at how much money i got." she says pulling out the money in her pocket.

"i have more, hah!" he says showing her the money he had.

"where's sunoo?" she asks

"he's inside"

after selling some clothes over priced clothes to sunoo they went back home to calculate how much money they have.

"we got 189 thousand!" she says happily to everyone "we will have more tomorrow because we harvested more today" her mom says.

"see? what did i tell you? inspite og out problems, we shouldn't lose hope" grandpa san says "yea, but we're losing more people here" cheamin says as she gets smaked by her sister.

alex felt upset, she always hated it when people left them. she excused herself and went home.