chapter two

a huge crash stopped the truck from going any further, they stepped outside to look at what stopped it but they saw a person and all of their crops ruined. alex got irritated by the scene in front of her, but checked on the person first and to her surprise it was a good looking guy, she stared at him until he finally opened his eyes and stood up but then passed out.

alex just stared at the body "so...." she thought about something for a few seconds "lets lock him and and torture him until he pays us" she nods and was about to drag his body up to the truck but her dad suddenly stopped her "we are not gonna lock him up" he says to her and helps her "and if he doesn't pay us when we ask?" she says "we can go to the police but first lets ask him, okay?" he says

"mom we got the gold you saw in your dream....but it doesn't look too much like gold" alex says and reveals the guy, a gasp leaves everyone's mouths as they see the guy passed out "IS HE DEAD?" "DID YOU KILL HIM?" and a lot more questions was asked.

"stop stop stop, he landed on our crops and passed out so we bought him here. we checked he's still alive" granpa banks then pushes everyone away "let me do the honors" he says about to do cpr the guy but he woke up screaming as if he saw a ghost.

everyone assisted him inside and made sure he was okay before they asked him questions "since you're fine now do you wanna pay up?" alex asks raising a brow at him "pay what?" he asks "our crops, you destroyed them when you fell." she says "but i have no money." he replies to her in a sassy voice.

"what's your name?"

"heli"

"last name?"

"park"

alex writes it down and looks at him again "you probably have a phone go call your parents and ask them to pay for you" he looks for his phone then panicking when he realized he lost it causing alex to look at him with a disbelief look and hand in her phone "use mine"

"you think i can memorize their number on top of my head? what year do you think it is? 1950?" he says looking at her, alex loses it and almost jumped over the table to beat him up but her father stopped her.

"were taking you to the police station tomorrow ur staying here." her dad says.

that night alex did not sleep, she was not about to let that guy run away and was she right when she saw him try to run away, she jumps over the window and runs as fast as she can and thank her luck he trips over and as soon as he stood up alex jumps on his back strangling him.

"you are not about to escape on my watch" she says, heli was now yelling at her to get off and is trying to pry her off him but nothing is working so he started yelling for help and the others finally woke up and soon enough everyone was standing around them watching them fight.

"okay okay, alex get off him" her dad says "they're definitely flirting" chaerin says and alex's dad throws her a dirty look "thats how its like in the movies!" and people just tried to separate them despite alex saying no bcz he would escape again.

"THAT WAS ATTEMPTED MURDER!" he yells "NO ITS NOT I WASNT GONNA KILL YOU, IF I WANTED TOO YOU WOULDVE BEEN DEAD BY NOW" alex yells back at him "YOU STRANGLED ME!"

"WELL MAYBE IF YOU DIDNT TRY TO ESCAPE I WOULDNT DO THAT!" heli yells

"okay everyone calm down" alex's dad says and they put heli back to where he was staying and gathered around to have a meeting.

"what do we do now?" one of them asks "i will stay and look after him if he moves a muscle ill kill him" alex says

after everyone voted, alex was gonna watch heli.

"can i have food atleast?" he asks

"well we don't have money to give you food because you destroyed our only income" she says he clasped his hands together and pleaded for food "starve" was the only thing that alex was replying to him