chapter four

"please madam haneul, give us a few more days. our drops was damaged by someone please give us more time" alexandra pleaded to the land lady but it was no use the land lady wanted the pay now and wanted the money whole, everyone tried to stop the people that was ordered to destroy their houses but everyone got pushed around.

"wait. i have your money." a guy with a black hoodie and pants suddenly says holding up the money infront of the grandma, she smiles and grabs the money counting it to make sure it's complete.

"good, see you all next month" she says then orders the people to leave the houses and drove away.

alex was frozen just staring at him, he turns around pulling his hood down "you know if you stare at me too much you might fall in love with me" he says looking down at her and winking but alex just pushed him away "as if" and then she walks away getting ready for the day.

~~~

"so you agreed with your dad's offer?" mr.kim asks him, heeseung nods and pulls out a tent in his backpack and started setting up his own camp outside impressing the other people there.

"i told you he has a heart" grandpa san says sweetly but got followed by a sassy remark from chaerin saying that he was probably forced but chaemin buts in saying how nice he was and how hero like heeseung was and how he looks so perfect, on the other hand, heeseung was laying in his tent proud of the praises he was getting.

"but what are we gonna make him do?" alex's mom asks, everyone just looked at each other looking for answers. "we can start by teaching him how to plant?" alex chimes in.

"yeah it would be the best idea to teach him the basics first" her father says and they all scatter to get ready while alex walks over to heeseung's tent just to see him asleep it annoyed her.

she cleared her throat and started shouting. shouting. not singing but shouting "into the unknown" chorus making it purposefully sound bad as she can to wake him up "shut up! do you not have respect? im trying to sleep" heeseung says in a very annoyed voice.

"blah blah blah, get up you need to get ready to do farming" she says but he just laid back down and alex started screaming again "FINE FINE FINE JUST SHUT UP" he says getting out of the tent causing alex to smile.

"i dont think it's a good idea to have them near each other, they might start a war"

"i agree"

"knowing alex a war will probably happen even if pretty boy doesn't do anything"

~~~

"dad this is stupid just kick him out of here already. he's just messing around" alex says annoyed "be nice. he's a rich boy he's not used to this let him have time to get used to it" her dad replies looking at heeseung who looked like he was building some kind of doll and then showed it to everyone proudly, a good half found it funny but alex got annoyed  because he wasn't taking thing seriously.

but she stopped and stared at him again, even if he doesn't have a great attitude and is an asshole no one can deny he has a good looking face. it was like God took his time into sculpting him, the way his hair was flowing, the way his skin glows under the sun because of the sweat and the way he smiled. something about that smile just mesmerized alex like a 12 years old girl looking at hot guys on tv.

heeseung saw her staring at him smirked a little and winked at her causing her to give him a dirty look.

"admit it he's good looking" chaerin says causing alex to snap her head to the girl beside her "what? no! what the hell? that thing? attractive? hell no" alex says laughing rin just tilted her head at the girl "are you okay? i was just asking" she says walking away.