six

Insert6:

Wulfric 

I was with the guys at golf after the meeting. It was Sphelele, Mbuso, Travis, and Micheal. We were all friends from school playing rugby together, and that friendship has been there ever since. Mike was a professional rugby player with Sphelele, and the bucks had a match with storms on Sunday. So they were hooking me up with tickets. The Sphelele gave me one. I grabbed another one, and they all stopped talking.

Mike: Am taking your sister out bro, one is enough.

Me: Who said I am taking one for my sister. There was silence for a second.

Mbuso: Here we go again. Please don’t tell me you back with Gloria??!

Me: Nope

Travis: Is it Lucy?

Me: Guys, it's none of my ex-girlfriend. They kept quiet for some time , and Mike looked at me.

Mbuso: So?

Me: I've been seeing someone for some time now.

Mbuso: Do we know her?

Me: No

Travis: Than?

Sphe: Is she into Rugby?

Me: I have no idea

Mbuso: Her name. 

I looked at them because iv never dated a person of color before while Travis is married to one, and Sphe is married to a white woman, and they made it work.

Me: Sinovuyo!

There was silence as everyone stopped and looked at me.

Mbuso: Holy shit she is black!!!!

There was silence.

Sphe: Does Mrs Montgomery know you are dating black?

Travis: Heart attack yodwa le. They all laughed. Yes, if mom found out that I am dating a black woman, all hell will break loose.

Me: No one knows, you the first ones to know. Stella knows I am dating, but I haven’t introduced them.

Travis: Linda will be happy. That was his wife, sweet woman.

Mbuso: Holy shit bro, you real.

Me: Yep

Mbuso: Well, congrats on your relationship. Tell us about her. 

I smiled, and the guys went crazy jumping up and down, telling me I was whipped.

Sinovuyo 

 I was with the girls and was nervous as hell. This was our first official date.

Me: What do they wear at rugby events

Ntokozo: I go home and sino mlungu thina!!!

Me: Guys, focus!!!

Zama: Wear sneakers and a pair of jeans and top.

There was a knock by the door, and Zama opened signing for my package that she gave me. I opened it, and there was a Springbok jersey.

Sne: His so thoughtful. 

Zama: So we wear jeans and sneakers. Tie your hair in a bun. I ran to a shower. Zama helped me tie my hair  than i wore my black jeans and sneakers and the jersey that he sent. I took my small bag and my iPhone 7 plus and tissue. I walked out, and the girls clapped they hands.

Zama: I'll be checking to stand out for you tonight.

Sne: Am going clubbing with Siz

Ntokozo: You guys are back together???

Sne: It's sex darling!!!

She vanished, and I looked at the guys.

Me: What if...

Zama: Then you say no of you don’t want to!!!

After some time, there was a knock, and i walked out to find him there smiling. I smiled as he kissed my check and we walked to his car. This one was bigger, so he picked me up, placed me on the seat, and went to his side. 

Wulfric: We are picking up a friend of mine, Mbuso.

Me: His black!!!

Wulfric: Yep.

Me: You have black friends?

Wulfric: Yes, i do

I kept quiet as we drove for some time, and he hooted at the most beautiful house ever. A tall, dark guy came out running, holding a beer.

Wulfric

“ Make it snappy!!!”

Mbuso got in the car and looked at Sno

Mbuso: Holy shit bro, she is real. You didn’t make her up.

Me: Haha, meet Sinovuyo, and this is my crazy best friend Mbuso!!!

Sno: Hi

Mbuso: Unjani?( how are you)

Sno: Ngi right wena?( am good)

Mbuso: Now that i know you real, am good.

She smiled, and I saw her shy away. So she is shy around people!!! The night was epic. I introduced her to Whitney and linda, the guys wife, and it seems like they hit it off. The minute my sister Stella showed up, she screamed when I introduced her as if they had known each other for years. They laughed and enjoyed themselves.The ladies had beers and she had a bottle of water. I walked to her and asked her if she wanted one she shook her head no. The match was amazing and cause we won. This led to a celebration at Mike house where we partied like crazy. 

Mbuso: She is perfect for you.

Me: You think?

Mbuso: If i had to pick someone for you... I'll pick her over and over.

Me: What about my family?

Mbuso: She can take them on. Trust me on this, and plus, I got you when it comes to lobola!!!

I looked at him, shocked.

Mbuso: I've known you for a decade now, and not once have you formally introduced a girl to us. And look at us now!!!

Me: Gloria?

Mbuso: introduced herself!!

Me: Lucy?

Mbuso: Nut case that one!!! We laughed, and I looked over to her, sitting by the couch sipping juice as my sister was dancing with Mike.

Stella

Finally i met her, beautiful choice for my brother. A true lady gem and sweetheart. We were sitting by the couch, and she was sipping on juice

Me: small world

Sinovuyo: Yeah

Me: Well, now we can do lunch dates when you are not busy.

She looked at me and smiled.

Sinovuyo: I'll love that

Me: Good than its settled. She grinned, and my heart was pounding with excitement. My brother got a woman of color. Hell yeah!!! Can’t wait to see mom get a heart attack.. Wulfric walked over to us and picked her up from the couch as she giggled and placed her in his lap. She looked at him as he grinned at her. It was beautiful that I took out my phone and took a snap of them without knowing. The minute i did an idea popped in my head, and i went on my Instagram. I took the picture there.

“ Love knows no color. Congratulations, Wulfric, on this beautiful new chapter” i tagged him and searched Sinovuyo and saw she knew with only one pic, and I tagged her too. Choke on that mother!!!...