twenty four

Insert 24:

Sinovuyo 

The doctor walked out when we stayed for hours and looked at us.

Wulfric: we all family

Doctor: she suffered a mild stroke and heart attack, which left her right side numb. Making it temporarily paralysed, which can be fixed with some physio therapy.

Everyone was silent, and I looked around. No one was bothered. Lisa was standing a little far off.

Me: Is she going to be taking any meds?

Doctor: Yes, and I will need care since half of her body is not responding.

Me: Okay, can we see her?

Everyone whispered my name

Doctor: Yes, you can. I didn’t look at anyone, and I followed the doctor to her room. I stood there looking at her, and she looked at me trying to breathe. I stood next to her and looked at her as she looked at me.

Wulfric 

I stood there and watched them staring at each other.

Sinovuyo: I really have no words to say to you, but if you need me or my help, you let me know. I can help, and when you are better and up to us talking, I am more than welcome to talk to you. Mom removed the breathing things, and Sno moved closer.

Mom: Am sorry!!

Sinovuyo: Just breathe. Everything will sort itself out okay!!! I watched in amazement as she sat by the chair and they stayed like that for some time. I turned, leaving them as i went to the  waiting room.

Me: Looks like dinner is canceled.

Stella: Oh no, we are having that dinner. This is her just tricking us into feeling sorry for her. 

Sno: You can’t fake a heart attack, Stella

We all turned and looked at Sno

Stella: She is playing us, that woman lies all the damn time she hid her own child from us her children for 28 years!!! Now her lies are catching up with her and boom a heart attack kanjalo nje!!!( just like that)

Sno: She isn’t well, Stella!!!

Me: How about we go home and rest, all of us

Sno: I'll stay with her

Everyone went silent and looked at her as if she was mad.

Me: Babe

She folded her arms and looked at us, and I saw she was angry, but i really didn’t get why.

Sinovuyo: Am not going to lie and say she was the best wife or mother that anyone could ask for but one thing I can say is that she is human.she saw a threat and terminated it the way she thought it was best. Am not saying i agree with all her doings, but she is sorry, and she is your mother

Stella: Sinovuyo, she tried to kill you!!! Killed Grandpa and landed Wulfric in a chair!!!!

Sinovuyo: I know, but she needs us

Me: You can go guys. I'll stay with Sinovuyo.

Stella: Get her to her senses, please!!! Just then Gloria walked in the waiting area, and we all looked at her.

Stella: And you all think I am overreacting???? That woman is up to something, mark my words. She marched out with Rocky following her.

Mbuso: Wena?(and you?)

Gloria: I heard what happened, and i figured

Mbuso: You never amaze me, Gloria, seriously???

Lisa: She is a mama God child, you know.

Mbuso: Oh, now you have a voice??

I turned, took Sinovuyo had and grabbed Gloria. He went to mama room and she looked at me.

Me: Gloria here came to visit you, and if you want her to stay, I am taking my wife with me, and we are never...

Sinovuyo: Wulf....

Me: No, Sinovuyo, mum, what is it?

She pointed at Sinovuyo, and Gloria left, not looking back. 

Me: Good!!!....