C.44

|Disney World
Friday, June 22nd|

It's the first day of the family trip, Zac has decided to throw Fatima a surprise gender reveal. A week before the trip, Zac called Doctor Jackie to get the results on the gender. It's currently 7:00 am, the kids are up with Zac which is perfect because he's going to ask them to help. Fatima is still sleeping which Zac is happy about, yesterday they arrived at Disney World around 11:30 pm, and Fatima being 6 months pregnant she is extra tired nowadays.

"Good morning daddy" Nayeli and Nehemiah said as they walked into the joining bathroom to start brushing their teeth and washing their faces, Zac was already doing his routine.

"Hey, kiddos! I'm glad y'all are up" Zac said as he wet his face rag.

Applying the toothpaste, "Yeah daddy I'm excited to be at Disney World! What are we doing today?" Nayeli asked now wetting her toothbrush and brushing her teeth, Nehemiah was doing the same thing.

Drying his face, "Well we are going to throw mommy a surprise gender reveal" he whispered.

Nayeli gasped in excitement, "Daddy we get to find out what we are having? I hope it's a baby sister" she whispered back.

"Nay Nay no I want a baby brother" Nehemiah said with a full mouth of toothpaste.

"Son? What I tell you about talking with your mouth full. Spit out that toothpaste then talk" Zac tells him sternly.

Spitting out the toothpaste, "Sorry daddy"

"Daddy, now you see why I want a sister boys are gross"

"And girls are bossy and mean that's why I want a brother"

Zac laughs, "Y'all a trip, finish brushing y'all teeth so we can go, remember it's a secret"

"Okay daddy, we won't say a word." the kids said.

|8:30 am|

"So daddy?" Nehemiah asked as they pulled up to the store.

"Yes, little man?"

"So mommy having a baby right?"

"Yes" Zac said putting the car in park.

"How did mommy get a baby in her stomach?" Nehemiah asked scratching his head.

Zac cleared his throat, "Um... See mommy ate a watermelon seed and her stomach got big overnight"

Nayeli gasped, "Daddy I eat watermelon seeds too does that mean I'm having a baby?"

Choked on his spit, "WHAT HELL NO! Daddy didn't mean to say that. Let's get on another topic-

"So mommy is having a watermelon baby?" he asked innocently.

Blow his breath, " What did I get myself into" Zac shook his head, "Look just know y'all might be having a brother or sister. Now can we go in the store to get the stuff we don't have all day we gotta get back to mommy"

A few minutes later they are in the store looking for pink and blue smoke poppers, pink and blue confetti, it's a boy or it's a girl sign, and extra things people usually get for a gender reveal. Of course, even in Disney World the kids going to ask for something and Zac is a sucker, he never tells them no.

It's now 9:15 am, they're leaving the store, heading back to the hotel. Zac kept a lookout on his phone because he knew if Fatima was up and didn't see him or the kids she was going to call.

•••

"Daddy since we are helping why don't just tell us?" Nayeli asked.

"I want y'all to be surprised too" Zac tells her with a smile.