let's talk about sex baby

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"oh," jeno frowned. "what did I do?"

"me." yubin cleared her throat. "as in, you were doing me a favour! you were helping me .. work out in my dream, of course!"

"that's sick, even if dreams i'm at the gym!" he cheered. "what were we doing?"

"you were working out my core." she gulped. "and my back."

"oh, i love working out. it's just so refreshing. the rush after finishing is just so." he sighed in satisfaction.

"yeah, you definitely finished." she rambled uncontrollably. "but I also finished afterwards. that's not relevant."

"so that's all you guys talked about?" he asked, oblivious to her flustered demeanour. He wasn't great at hiding that he enjoyed being the subject of discussion, especially from yubin.

"yeah just about we were talking about how it was real rough and sweaty. all night."

jeno scoffed. "all night? I can last long, but not that long." he deliberated with himself. "it must've been really hard."

"yeah, you were. I mean, you were hard in me. on me. you were hard on me for sure." she stuttered, brushing her wispy hair down.

he glanced at the skittish girl. her eyes struggling to make eye contact and fingers fumbling with her shorts.

"looks like i did a good job then." he shrugged, focus shifting on her clothes. "are those my shorts?"

she glimpsed down at her baggy basketball shorts, briefly remembering jeno wore for one of his matches. It must've been his uniform. She hadn't realised until now that it had his number and name engraved.

"yeah, you want them back?"

"no, it's okay. Keep it," he said merely, attempting to hide enjoyment at seeing his name on her. jeno quickly shifted their attention. "so, what movie you thinking? how about fifty shades of grey?"

"let's keep it, pg." she snatched the remote from his hands.

"yuyu, we're 20." he chuckled at her curt response.

"i'm sorry if i don't want to watch porn with you."

"come on, it has a plot." he reasoned.

the girl rolled his eyes at his lame excuse, scrolling through the endless options, avoiding anything with any potential sensual themes.

Joy filled the boy as a familiar movie title appeared on the screen, his face brightening with delight. "hey yuyu look, it's cinderella story, your favourite!"

terror struck her chest. out of the possible movies, he had to pick that one. the same one playing in the background while they–

"no!" she shrieked. "we're watching Shrek."